Respected Contributor

No Christmas Decorations on Sale?

Some of the nicest decorations I've ever owned were purchases I made when HSN had their Christmas decorations on sale. 

Just browsing thru QVC and HSN decorations today in between taking cookies in and out of the oven and I didn't see any sales on anything decorative. 

I can't decide if they are actually waiting until after Christmas, or will we be getting the same ones offered next year.Smiley Indifferent

Honored Contributor

Re: No Christmas Decorations on Sale?

[ Edited ]

I have seen some markdowns throughout the month, saw some yesterday.  Usually, there are a few on-air presentations in January.  Then we will see some of the same items in July.

From what I observed, QVC doesn't try to sell all Christmas items in inventory at markedly reduced prices like other retailers do.  

Honored Contributor

I don't remember any grand sales on decorations on QVC.  Seems like the recycle and sell them during CIJ.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't remember any grand sales on decorations on QVC.  Seems like the recycle and sell them during CIJ.

@Kachina624  I think you may be right.  Seemed like it was slim pickens this year to me. Maybe I just wasn't watching at the right time.