Respected Contributor

I just got a notice that the C Hochmann show had been canceled and no other shows were scheduled. Does any one know what is happening. I love her nightgowns.

Honored Contributor

Re: No Carole Hochmann shows

I discovered her pajamas just before Christmas. I bought three of the three piece sets (one for DD) and love them.

Sad to read this news.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

I like her sleepwear. I hope they're not going to replace it with their brand, like a D&C line.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

Karen Neuberger is a wonderful line of sleepwear. Hue is also.

QVC doesn't carry those lines though.

Respected Contributor

Maybe there's a reason why they cancelled, such as stock is not available, etc., and they will reschedule. Carole Hochman has been a part of QVC for many years, so I hope they're not moving on to another vendor. I have several sets of pajamas and nightgowns and love the quality.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

You can still purchase them in Nordstrom, Bloomie's and Lord and Taylor, if they discontinue them here.When they have Friends and Family at Bloomies I usually stock up for the season.

I also saw someone post that Costco carried her line.

Another comparable in quality line of sleepwear and lounge wear is Eileen West.

Respected Contributor

Hope Carole is okay. Her line is very nice. Hope the cancellation is stock-related, like Topaz mentioned.

Honored Contributor

OMGosh......I certainly hope they aren't letting CH go and getting another vendor to try to take her place.

Yes, there are many other manufacturing sleepwear companies out there, but CH has been here for quite some time now.

When I worked at Dillard's I could hardly ever wait for the sales. That is where I got introduced to her sleepwear. Before her items, it was always Vanity Fair and Miss Elaine.....

I have purchased a number of sets and separate pieces at Kohl's, and have been pleased with those items too. But, still think the Q would be making a big mistake to let go of her line.

Esteemed Contributor

Dont know what happened, but FYI I often see Carole Hochmans sleepwear @ BJ's for 1/2 (or less) of the price QVC charges.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

On 1/13/2015 Shorty2U said:

Dont know what happened, but FYI I often see Carole Hochmans sleepwear @ BJ's for 1/2 (or less) of the price QVC charges.

FYI.....there is no BJ's in the St. Louis area.......