Honored Contributor

Re: No April Fool Jokes at the Back Fence

Okay this is the third time I am trying to post this.

It's been a hectic week and work this week and I've been squeezing in some errands after work every day this week. I should not have driven by the fence in such a hurry.

My second great niece is getting baptized this Sunday. She's 2 1/2 and I am at the point of thinking, better late than never. My niece told me on Easter that there will be 15 kids getting baptized beginning at 1PM and that no one leaves until the final blessing after the last baptism. I had to laugh because kids have no patience today. I think they are used to fast food, and phone apps and immediate gratification. I could sit for 8 hours to watch my great niece receive the sacrament of baptism.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

The sun is out at my end of the fence and it won't last long, so I am leaving all sorts of ice cream treats (that will miraculously stay cold until you select one {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}).

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Fencers - The sun is shining (for how long I don't know) and I have a vacation day today (yea). Yesterday my great niece was baptized. Although we achieved the objective of having her baptized, I was a little disappointed that it was so rushed. The parish doesn't baptize children during Lent so the first Sunday after Easter found us with 15 babies ready for baptism. It was almost like watching speed dating.

Here's some bagels/cream cheese and coffee

Respected Contributor

Hi there. Bird mama, you sure are leaving some yummy food. I will chime in this morning with some French Toast - the kind you can pop in a toaster - also have strawberries, blueberries and whipped cream. No calories here at all. LOL. Yep, we have special plug ins at the Fence so that will work,

Sun is out but still quite chilly - am sitting here with my slanket over me. Within an hour or so I will probably be sweating - this dumb weather is hard on everyone.

Hope all have a super good day - Queen Sue, hope you are doing fine. Am missing our regulars - please find some time to stop by and say hello - we miss all of you. And we also love to have people stop by for their first time and visit - come on down!!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}