Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

IDK that much about vehicles but the next one we get, I want it to have a heated steering wheel!

Honored Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

IDK that much about vehicles but the next one we get, I want it to have a heated steering wheel!

i dont know about a heated steering wheel, but i REALLY appreciate the heated and a/c seats!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Nissan Juke

[ Edited ]

@occasionalrain wrote:

I may regret this.

To me, cars have a personality. Some have front ends that look smiley; I don't like those. The Juke looks hostile, all surley; I find that appealing. I had a Honda a while ago that looked Asian and seemed to look down on other cars and had secrets; I liked that. I enjoy driving and drive a lot so I have, perhaps, a more personal relationship with my car.

It's funny because I think the Juke is cute and spunky looking. If it weren't so small, I would buy one of them. I want something big enough that I can haul donations, or buy bigger things at hardware stores, or put both of my pet carriers into the hatch area.

Honored Contributor

I like that it's small. I never have to car pool, seldom have people invite themselves along. They always seem the type who want to make out of the way stops, need bathroom breaks or, worse yet, get preachy about politics or religion.