Honored Contributor

Re: Nine qualities of a Conscious Woman

@chickenbutt wrote:

I am so completely NOT a creative person, so I do lose there.  But that's ok.  I am pretty clinical and logical and I do that well, in lieu of being creative.   

If somebody else thinks the thing up I can figure out how to make it happen.  Smiley Happy

There are plenty of ways to be creative, @chickenbutt besides art or sculpture or the "normal" ways.

I think some of what you write here is exactly the embodiment of expressing creativity.  

I loved when you talked about when Ru was little and bathing him in the sink.  That was a picture!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

I'm not sure how to say this, but I'll try: If this stuff does help a person, that's fine. Personally, it grates on me more than I will say. That is my opinion.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@CLEM wrote:

I don't know anything about this, but does this mean you have to be conscious as opposed to be in a coma?

@CLEM

It probably helps.  Ya think?  Lol!   Good one Clem,

i think every single point of the conscious woman though is something to strive for.  Unconscious or conscious.

Honored Contributor

I guess if you have not lived long enough or don't have a clue about yourself, you would find something like this helpful. I think Dr. Chopra is a very insightful, smart, and no doubt a very loving man, full of grace. That being said, I see where he's ultimately trying to sell me his idea of the qualities women should have to be healthy.Now, if this appeals to you great, but at my age I know how I feel and don't need someone, even Dr. Chopra, to tell what qualities I need to be healthy and happy.