Honored Contributor

Nine days and still no tracking numbers given for my shipped orders. Weird?

[ Edited ]

My orders of two bracelets on June 16th and shipped on 6/20 still have no tracking numbers posted for them. They are two Lola Rose bracelets. There both As Is and I have the feeling they are the last samples of these bracelets. The lack of tracking numbers is strange. They do show and estimated delivery date of July 1. Anyone else ever seen anything like this before?

Super Contributor

Re: Nine days and still no tracking numbers given for my shipped orders. Weird?

Nine days is a long time.  I've experienced this a time or two.  I believe the tracking info is pushed to QVC from the shipper, so if USPS or UPS is lagging for some reason, that's what's behind the delay.  Frustrating, I know...

Honored Contributor

I'm thinking "as is" items don't go through the same process.

Honored Contributor

There's something wrong if they've been shipped but there's no tracking number.  Ask the mods to check on it here.

Qvcsocialteam@qvc.com. (give item numbers)

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I placed an order June 19 and checked on the order status this morning, which said it was still in process. However, my package was delivered this afternoon. Go figure? I never received an email from QVC telling me it had shipped or a tracking number. I also didn't receive the order slip with a return shipping label in my box. I have no idea what is going on, but it is definitely not very reassuring.