Super Contributor

Nicki Minaji premiering tonight on HSN

Her fragrance line. I never knew who she was until she was a judge on That singing show that is no longer on. Forget the name of it. Her appearance is so animated, makeup, wigs, outlandish personality. Not my cup of tea, but also, not my generation! LOL!
Respected Contributor

Re: Nicki Minaji premiering tonight on HSN

Good thing she's not selling clothing...her butt is so big and out of proportion to the rest of her body....unless she had her implants removed.

Valued Contributor

her body is sick. i'm a bit jealous.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Respected Contributor

On 7/10/2014 evelomaddict said:

her body is sick. i'm a bit jealous.

Jealous?? Why??

Honored Contributor

It's so hard to buy fragrance online. HSN had the Sofia Vergara fragrance as a TS a while back, and I only ordered it because they had sent me a sample a few weeks earlier.

So I ordered the body lotion, which I like. I like her as an actress, too, but would not buy her fragrance without trying a sample first.

I'm guessing that with Nikki Minaj...they're trying to reach a younger audience?

Super Contributor

I heard she lost a bunch of weight recently.
Valued Contributor

On 7/10/2014 september said:

It's so hard to buy fragrance online. HSN had the Sofia Vergara fragrance as a TS a while back, and I only ordered it because they had sent me a sample a few weeks earlier.

So I ordered the body lotion, which I like. I like her as an actress, too, but would not buy her fragrance without trying a sample first.

I'm guessing that with Nikki Minaj...they're trying to reach a younger audience?

i have a few nikki minaj scents and they're very sweet as in headache sweet. i'm past the age of wanting to smell like sweet tarts. lol

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Valued Contributor

On 7/10/2014 gazelle77 said: I heard she lost a bunch of weight recently.

she's really petite, about 5'1". i think she does waist training with a corset. she's all boobs and butt.

Valued Contributor

On 7/10/2014 ILikeShade said:

her body is sick. i'm a bit jealous. {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Jealous?? Why??

she's got crazy curves. i think she purchased them, like everyone else these days. lol

Honored Contributor

her body is sick. i'm a bit jealous. {#emotions_dlg.angry}

ITA! How about Amber Rose? She's another that can mesmerize anyone w/ those curves! Corsets: I used to follow a gal on YouTube that corset-trained...she was from New Zealand, I believe. Weird gal, but she could make her waist so tiny w/ a corset.

I also followed a gal on YouTube that made corsets....beautiful work. Matching neck corsets, as well. Lots of Steampunk styling. Electra Designs.

http://electradesigns.net