Trusted Contributor

Nick Cordero's wife asking for mega prayers

I'm not too familiar with him.  Perhaps he was in Hamilton?  I only know what I have read in the news.  He is out of his coma but she says he is not getting well so she is asking for mega prayers from his fans.   If you know of him please pray.  I will too.

Respected Contributor

Re: Nick Cordero's wife asking for mega prayers

I have read many updates on him this past couple months since he first got the virus. I don’t think I would have made it this long on what he has been through.  

Honored Contributor

i've been following his journey through this virus and what he is experiencing is just horrifc.  My heart goes out to him and to his family.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

I too have been following his health battle and when I read this thread I thought Oh no, has he taken a turn for the worse?  Thought he was on the road to recovery, albeit slowly.  Last I read his wife said he's awake but is too weak to even open his eyes. Continued prayers!

Trusted Contributor

Nick Cordero.jpg

Respected Contributor

I googled his name because I wasn't sure who he is. Wikipedia listed his great talent and many accomplishments. I hope he will recover from the critical condition he's fighting to overcome.

Esteemed Contributor

I also sincerely hope he recovers. 

Question...how do so many here know about him having it?  And another celebrity who died of it recently didn't surprise someone here because they knew he had it.  Is there a website that lists celebs who have it?  That some here subscribe to?

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

Question...how do so many here know about him having it?  And another celebrity who died of it recently didn't surprise someone here because they knew he had it.  Is there a website that lists celebs who have it?  That some here subscribe to?

I didn't know him either, but have seen his wife interviewed on a few news shows.  They have a young baby.  It's very sad...hope he can pull through.

Honored Contributor

I read about her request in the middle of the night and immediately prayed with fervor.  How I hope he pulls through and this young family can go forward.

In a word, heartbreaking.

Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

I've seen reports on the news. His story has been on different outlets for weeks now.