Super Contributor

Nick Chavez Presidents Day Sale

Posting here because there isn't much activity on the actual Nick Chavez forum, and we just had a thread about Nick a few days ago.  Many mentioned disappointment over his absence at the Q (myself included).

For those interested, there is a nice sale on Nick's site this weekend, with free shipping over $50 and some great BOGO deals. 

Happy Valentine's and Presidents Day weekend!!!

~~Keep calm and hug your pets~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Nick Chavez Presidents Day Sale

Yes, I miss him on QVC. The hair care TSV today, Feb 13 is the other guy's brand and tempting, but I'll pass on it.

Respected Contributor

I wonder if he still presents the original items. I always wanted to be "flocked." 

Frequent Contributor

I have been trying to order his Plump and Thick hairspray since September...... was always on wait list    Not even availabel now nor on his website  What s going on????

Respected Contributor

Some of the products are out of stock his site and I'm on my last precious can of Volumizing extra hold hair spray in the blue can, one of his best products ever. I had it on auto ship more years than I can remember. I've tried to get it for a couple years now, but even though it's still on his website it's not available. I'm so bummed!!!  And I have been unable to find a good hair spray similar to it. 

Wish he was on more often, but there must be reasons......

Respected Contributor

I also wondered what was happening with his products, specifically hairspray. I’ve had to go to another brand on another site which is okay but definitely not Nick Chavez.
Respected Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness 

Did you see the Nick Chavez site has the 10 OZ VOLUMIZING EXTRA HOLD HAIRSPRAY (blue can) back in stock. It's gone up in price. It's now $38.00 a can.

I use this hairspray too and still have a few cans left. I'm hoping QVC will get them back in stock at a better price... for a two pack!  I haven't found anything that compares to it either.

Respected Contributor

@MorningLover - THANK YOU!!!! Wow - he sure cranked that price up! Woman Frustrated

I will also wait to see if there's a better price now that it's available again.  His shipping is high.  My next step was to try Kenra Volume Spray 25 and see how that worked, which I may do anyway.  I don't use as much as I used to, I'm retired and don't go out much at all with the virus thing, so I will probably buy some - it works so good on my hair - like no other!!