Respected Contributor

Re: Nicely and Gently Going Insane.....

@Suziepeach  That's the song DH put on but live from the tour - we ended up with my man Bruce The Boss - got to sort out dinner now!

Honored Contributor

I'm just working a lot.  We get quite a few nurses and they tell us we're exceptionally clean!  I love my ladies and enjoy them so very much.

If I didn't work, I would be nuts!!!

I've had my first shot.  Shot #2 in 3 weeks.  Several ladies have finished!  Good for them!!!Smiley Happy

I love working with color and other than a rest love to create on the floor.  It's sad, though when I have one who says "I want to hug you but can't!"  They all mean so much to me!

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Suziepeach  That's the song DH put on but live from the tour - we ended up with my man Bruce The Boss - got to sort out dinner now!

@dulwich there ya go then!!!  I was sort of down but now, you've made me even feel better..  my toes tapping and swinging.. 

Thanks!!!!!!!!  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

@spiderw   Good for you.  I love all kinds music - DH is actually really into opera having worked for years with rock bands but we enjoy all music too.  

Every a,m. my day starts with cuppa tea then onto iPad I belong to U.K. military group and watch the changing of the guard with great marching band not so much now because of Covid.  Great start to whatever day will bring!

Honored Contributor

Pretty sure my DH rolls his eyes at ABBA and Meatloaf, but I don't care.

Honored Contributor

sounds good to me - fun, exercise and both well within every recommendation from any reputable source.

Just came back from Saturday night pizza outdoors at a local mall.  There was live music so people were dancing in front of the stage.  Plenty of space to be safe and except for some of the little ones, everyone seemed to be observing masking and social,distancing except from their own partners.

Contributor

I love Dire Straights, The Walk of Life, I need to

ask Alexa to play it for me.

Keep on dancing!

Honored Contributor

Dance  with all your might ,anything to keep from going crazy!!!! 

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.