Honored Contributor

Nice to see the Queen smile again...

....after all she's been through lately, Photos from the G-7 Summit.

President Joe Biden and Jill Biden joined The Queen and other senior members of the Royal Family for a posh party Friday night for the leaders of the G7. Downing Street released this photo of the first couple meeting the 95-year-old monarch

President Joe Biden and Jill Biden speak with Queen Elizabeth II. Biden previously met with The Queen in 1982, according to the White House

LOVE Kate's dress!

Kate cut an elegant figure in a mid-length cream gown while Camilla opted for a long sleeve black and white dress. The Queen fit the horticultural theme of the venue in a dress patterned with flowers

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Nice to see the Queen smile again...

FYI Trooping the Color tomorrow I think at Windsor not in London, 

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

She is quite a women. I am watching The Crown and she really amazes me.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

The Duchess of Cambridge looked effortlessly elegant this evening as she donned a new cream coat dress when attending the reception for the G7 summit.

Kate, 39, dressed in an Alexander McQueen outfit thought to have cost £3,000, appeared alongside her husband Prince William, 38, as the couple attended the event at the Eden Project, in Cornwall.

The reception was hosted by the Queen, 95, and Prince Charles, 72, for the world leaders and their spouses following the start of the summit today.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I really like her dress...a tribute to spring.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

She has been through so much in her life and in the last few months especially!  Strong woman. May this gathering take her away from her sadness, even if momentarily. Those are great pictures.  I saw some of Jill and Kate which were wonderful too.  

I don't know what "trooping the colors" means.

Thanks for sharing the photos.

Honored Contributor

I think staying busy and being out and about is good for her. As others said, it's good to see her smile.

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

Lovely.  Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

I think Queen Elizabeth looked beautiful in her floral dress! And I love Kate's coat dress. I would wear that, as long as the color for me could be ivory or another off-white color.  Smiley Happy