Respected Contributor

Re: Nice to see the Queen smile again...

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

@KBEANS wrote:

I notice Camilla is wearing a Susan Graver  👑 and Clark's pumps! 😝 

[shrug] I thought Camilla looked fine.

@jonbon 

I did too.

That was just a thinly veiled 'Camilla bash' comment.

Not so thinly veiled..

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee  Me too, me too.  We could sit together.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

Queen Elizabeth smiles, during day five of of the Royal Ascot horserace meeting, at Ascot Racecourse, in Ascot, England, Saturday June 19, 2021.

The 95-year-old queen, a keen racing fan and racehorse owner, has attended Ascot almost every year of her seven-decade reign. She was absent last year, when the event was held without spectators because of the coronavirus pandemic. Her return came two months after the death of her husband, Prince Philip, at 99.

Dressed in a mint-green outfit and matching hat, the queen was applauded by the crowd as she arrived to cheer on four horses she owns that were racing on Saturday. She smiled broadly as she inspected one of her horses, Reach for the Moon, after it finished a close second.

Queen beams as she returns to Ascot after COVID-19 hiatus |  Life/Entertainment | gettysburgtimes.com

Queen beams as she returns to Ascot after COVID-19 hiatus | International |  dailyrecordnews.com

Queen Elizabeth II at Ascot

Honored Contributor

She may be happy to be on her own after so long. We don't know.