Honored Contributor

@Luvtuna wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I got a nice surprise in the mail today. My BFF sent me a Vermont Country Store gift card for my birthday. I've been having fun pouring through the catalog trying to decide, but I'm pretty sure it will be one of their lovely nightgowns. I have had one of their cotton lawn gowns for 10 years, and it looks great and launders beautifully. I might get some lilac soap to round out the order. I wish I could hug her , such a thoughtful gift !

My birthday is in four days - the 22nd. So far all I've gotten from friends is cards which I am grateful for. I would love to get a gift card from Vermont Country Store.I would get the colognes that I wore in the 50's - Woodhue, Emeraude, and I can't remember the other two. I will have to drop a hint to my children or DH. A very happy birthday to you!

@Luvtuna , Thanks, it was a lovely and unexpected. Happy early birthday to you. 🌺🎂🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

What a lovely gift.

Today I just tossed my Vermont Christmas catalog.

I had my eye on a lovely white blouse with a lace collar.

Hmmmm, may look that up right now.

Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

Very thoughtful of your BFF.

Birthday wishes, of the best kind, to you🌺  

Have fun choosing.

Elri

You're gonna have to serve somebody.....Bob Dylan

Honored Contributor

Many, many more, indoor kitty!

Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

Happy Birthday - what a wonderful surprise - 

You prompted me to go to their online site and now am having the fun of chosing which food/cake items to order.

Enjoy your day!

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1, so glad you got such a nice gift, so a very happy birthday to you and to the others here getting ready to celebrate their special day.

Respected Contributor

A very Happy Birthday to all the April Babies!  (like me!)

I love to shop at Vermont Country Store--so many great products!