Esteemed Contributor

Re: Newziesuzie .... we will all miss you~!

@Cakers3 wrote:

@SoX wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

I'm reading between the lines here-if suzie could not post because her address was not verifiable and now she has passed on-this sounds tragic if this forum was a refuge for her.Woman Sad

Whatever has happened, newziesuzie was a person just like all of us and I think it might be better to just offer a kind word about a kind poster and let the rest be.

I did not see the original post.

@Cakers3  ... 

However, according to that poster, Suzie asked that she relate what  happened and to tell her friends why she could no longer access the boards.   It was Suzie's wish that we know ... at least that's how I interpreted it.

@SoX  That's ok because we have had posters unable to post and have had friends or family members let us know.  But what I'm seeing here is that she also passed away, so it's a bit of a puzzle if she asked a friend to let us know yet she was also deceased.

That's why I said I'm reading between the lines.  It left me with a very sad feeling.

May whatever her situation-I hope suzie is at peace.

@Cakers3  ...

At the risk of relaying too much information and getting the boot by the mods, Suzie died yesterday.

Honored Contributor

Woman Sad

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

Suzie wanted to tell us all goodbye and in that message her last words to us were spoken. It's too bad that more people didn't get to read that part, anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom  ...

Let's just agree to disagree ... the manner in which she died would undoubtedly be "on the record," so to speak ... but since we're not privy to what was going on in her mind, I'll just bow out.

Honored Contributor

@KitTkat wrote:

@SoX

It was peace_angel_elizabeth

@If she is reading this thread I want to tell her thank you @peace_angel_elizabeth

@KitTkat @SoX

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

@peace_angel_elizabeth  @KitTkat @beckyb1012

My thanks and also my condolences, as well.

Honored Contributor

So very sorry to hear this very tragic news.   RIP @newziesuzie.

Respected Contributor

I read the thread right after it posted, it was heartbreaking & after I hearted it I just sat quietly because I couldn't put words together to write a reply. The thread wanted her friends on this forum to know that newziesuzie had decided to post about her life & say Thank You to them but sadly she wasn't able to do that & it was another loss to her. I'm deeply saddened by her death & send my condolences to her family & friends. Rest In Peace.

Super Contributor

@peace_angel_elizabeth 

I hope you read this .... you do not know how this dear lady touched us just by typing uplifting words to us all.  

If possible, can you write back.   My sympathies to you for this sudden loss of your friend ("our Suzie").

Honored Contributor

This is all so cryptic without seeing the original post.

So, Suzie actually *spoke* of what her life was like and that she was dying and wanted to say goodbye to posters here?

How sad.

Or was she *speaking* through someone else, who then logged on as a new poster to tell us her story?

I never really read her posts, but do know her nic.   I guess she posted that she'd been banned before? Didn't know that.

I just hope that if someone is telling someone else's story, that it's okay with them. 

AND, there are so many instances where some posters are *taken for a ride* and that could be the case, too.

As mentioned upthread, nothing is truly verifiable.