Honored Contributor

Re: Newziesuzie .... we will all miss you~!

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

The original post must have gone south after I read it.....beause is was a nice thread at that point!!

@Mom2Dogs

No, it never went 'south', it just went poof.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom...well that is good to know.  I could not imagine why it would go bad...

Honored Contributor

I didn't see the other thread and now the *new* poster's name is deleted from that thread.  

Wonder if it's their first post.

I admit I'm a little skeptical about someone starting a thread and giving the details of what seems to have been a tragic life (from what I'm reading) and demise--as I personally think that is private. 

We don't know if newzie suzie wanted that out there.

I mean if she had personally started threads about the ongoings of her life, that is fine, but for someone else to do that --is not honorable.

Just my opinion.

It's sad to read that someone who's posted here has passed on, if it's true.

Honored Contributor

Why would the mods remove the RIP thread that I just tried to read?  They have allowed previous RIP threads.

I hope this is not true.  Has it been confirmed?

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh my, I just looked at Newzie's last post a week ago wishing us all a Happy 4th of July and she attached an animated photo with lyrics.   I am in tears today, I can't get this out of my head.   Some posters can be "angels" for some of us. 

I have seen the Q Forum Moderators "revise" an original THREAD POST when there was some changes required, yet allowing it to remain.   I wish that would occur more often on some original threads--as for this thread, some of us need closure.

Honored Contributor

@Mona_L wrote:

Oh my, I just looked at Newzie's last post a week ago wishing us all a Happy 4th of July and she attached an animated photo with lyrics.   I am in tears today, I can't get this out of my head.   Some posters can be "angels" for some of us. 

I have seen the Q Forum Moderators "revise" an original THREAD POST when there was some changes required, yet allowing it to remain.   I wish that would occur more often on some original threads--as for this thread, some of us need closure.

I went back about an hour ago and read several of her posts and did not see anything ban worthy in my opinion.  I also googled her nik and that particular thread that was poofed was a "hit" and I saw the first two sentences the poster wrote.  Reading what type of shelter she lived in made my heart just ache @Mona_L  Google hits can not be poofed but only the first few words are on there.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

56376338-4A54-40C4-999A-49051C6FF4CA.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

Why would the mods remove the RIP thread that I just tried to read?  They have allowed previous RIP threads.

In all probability because it was more than a death announcement. The back story included in the post provided unverifiable personal information.

The more I learn the more I realize how little I know.
Are you setting an example or being an example?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks @Marp

ETA - thank you @KingstonsMom.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Mj12

It wasn't removed because it was an 'RIP' thread, it contained way too much personal information, a violation of CC Standards.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.