Respected Contributor

Re: Newziesuzie .... we will all miss you~!

My grandfather always said, "Life is fragile,handle with care". I find a lot of truth in this. We do not know what our neighbors, posters or acquaintainces are going through. You may be the best thing in someone's day. Your small act of kindness may make a big difference in someone's life. I have been through a lot and can tell you that the acts of kindness kept me going.  I wish more people did not feel the need to criticize others. I wish people would ,"handle with care"

Peace to Newziesuzie. You have made your way to the light and the end of suffering. May you feel love from those left behind.

doxie

Trusted Contributor

😢 This has to be the saddest, most tragic thing I've ever read here. I am so sorry to learn of suzie's personal pain. All of her posts that I ever read were so kind and even uplifting. I will miss her presence here and pray for all those grieving the loss of her. 

Honored Contributor

May she rest in peace 💔

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Farewell to a gentle, kind poster who loved animals and cared for the well-being of her fellow travelers on this planet.  Wish I had known her personally.

I hope that she has found Home and Peace.  💗

Holding her in the Light, she will be missed.

We can never fully know the burdens, challenges, or scars others bear.

Thank you to the friend who let us know of her passing.

***. Added

I wish one of us could have reached out and held her hand.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Marp wrote:

@puttypiesmom wrote:

So it's allowed over there but not here....sheesh, you just can't make this stuff up.  

What was posted on the HSN thread is a synopsis of what was posted here and does not include much of what the original post here contained.

@Marp

i am grateful for the person who provided a synopsis......it did answer a few questionsn that posters here alluded to. if anyone has anything to add they can do it on that thread.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Farewell to a gentle, kind poster who loved animals and cared for the well-being of her fellow travelers on this planet.  Wish I had known her personally.

I hope that she has found Home and Peace.  💗

Holding her in the Light, she will be missed.

We can never fully know the burdens, challenges, or scars others bear.

Thank you to the friend who let us know of her passing.

@Drythe You summed it up beautifully.  Nothing more to add.  Thank you.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

This is extremely  upsetting, it was her last hope,it was taken from her, not much difference if a person would call 911 for help and they did not answer.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

Well I guess I'll be the second one to be a little skeptical here. She's been registered here for a long time so I don't see why there would suddenly be a problem with an address.

This just seems a little odd and I'm hoping I'm right because it's otherwise awful.

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

This is extremely  upsetting, it was her last hope,it was taken from her, not much difference if a person would call 911 for help and they did not answer.

@goldensrbest  I don't disagree with you that there is a lack of humanity here, and I cried when I read the (now deleted) post last night.  But this board isn't here for our well-being.  It is here to drive business to the site.  That is the cold, hard truth.

My advice for anyone who uses this board as a lifeline is this: please do not put all of your eggs in one basket.  Please find other forums or chat sites you like, and spread your time out.  Then if you are banned from this site, you will still have other places to go.

Hugs to all who are struggling right now.  Heart

Rest in peace, Newziesuzie.  

Image result for rose black and white photo

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

Very sad. I wish I had seen the announcement. Too bad it can't be edited to meet the standards.