Honored Contributor

Re: Newziesuzie .... we will all miss you~!

@SharkE wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

It seems this was her lifeline,  a place she could go and  find comfort.

Wouldn't be my first choice.

Then why post here at all? Cruelty is an ugly trait.

Honored Contributor

I had no idea she was suffering so much.  That is such heartbreaking news and she will be missed.  

@SharkE why are you here again?

Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

This is extremely  upsetting, it was her last hope,it was taken from her, not much difference if a person would call 911 for help and they did not answer.

@goldensrbest  I don't disagree with you that there is a lack of humanity here, and I cried when I read the (now deleted) post last night.  But this board isn't here for our well-being.  It is here to drive business to the site.  That is the cold, hard truth.

Yet the Board's Rules indicate that posters are allowed to request prayer--to me Mistri, that sounds as if the Q "cares" beyond their bottom line.   Goldensbest is correct.  Newzie pleaded to have her issue resolved several times to return to Q's Boards--an issue with email (or) home address?   I just know Newzie's posts were uplifting, and it was only an issue of semantics on someone's part.   We'll never know.  

Respected Contributor

I confess I only knew Newziesuzie from the TV forum.  None of the posts I read were anything but positive and upbeat. I remember seeing her thread about 4th of July and the PBS special.

Those of you who knew her on a more personal level, were you aware of her living arrangement? So much must have happened in a week's time.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is speculative.

QVC Customer Care

This thread has been closed for further commenting due to inappropriate and speculative comments.

Barb

Customer Care