Honored Contributor

News report says a second royal baby is coming

I'm so happy for some good news!!! Best wishes to them.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: News report says a second royal baby is coming

My best wishes for them too for another happy, healthy addition to their growing family!

Respected Contributor

That's great news. I hope Kate's pregnancy is a little easier for her this time. I hope she has a girl. When is she due.

Contributor

On 9/9/2014 luvpoos said:

That's great news. I hope Kate's pregnancy is a little easier for her this time. I hope she has a girl. When is she due.

I think, in the spring. I hope they have a little girl too; I know Grandpa (Prince Charles) had a hankering for his 2nd child to be a girl. But as long as the baby is happy and healthy, that's the most important thing.

The only thing I'm puzzled about is how any baby could be as cute as or cuter than Prince George; what a little cupcake! It seems to me he looks a lot like his father's baby pictures.

Honored Contributor

On 9/17/2014 Miss Brenda Starr said:
On 9/9/2014 luvpoos said:

I think, in the spring. I hope they have a little girl too; I know Grandpa (Prince Charles) had a hankering for his 2nd child to be a girl. But as long as the baby is happy and healthy, that's the most important thing.

The only thing I'm puzzled about is how any baby could be as cute as or cuter than Prince George; what a little cupcake! It seems to me he looks a lot like his father's baby pictures.

I totally agree with your last paragraph! I thought the same thing.