Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,171
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: News about the Royals: Andrew and Fergie to wed again

Are they going to have another tv wedding? I can't wait to get the mugs and towels with their faces on them.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,799
Registered: ‎10-04-2010

Re: News about the Royals: Andrew and Fergie to wed again

[ Edited ]

oh good, now it won't be Megan, Megan, Megan.  Instead it'll be Fergie, Fergie, Fergie.  She was a riot when I use to watch her on the news when she was married to him before.

 

For those who don't trust the report, isn't there something called Snopes that says true or false to some of these things?  I don't know.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 21,525
Registered: ‎05-10-2010

Re: News about the Royals: Andrew and Fergie to wed again

 No.  I'm 100% certain that if they marry, there certainly won't be a televised wedding or even a big wedding.  It will be small and private.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 27,735
Registered: ‎08-23-2010

Re: News about the Royals: Andrew and Fergie to wed again


@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I believe as soon as Prince Philip dies they will remarry.


 

@proudlyfromNJ 

 

They shouldn't have to wait ....  they should have a small ceremony of friends and family, and Philip should be told he's not invited.  Such an arrogant, nasty man.

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,534
Registered: ‎05-01-2010

Re: News about the Royals: Andrew and Fergie to wed again


@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I believe as soon as Prince Philip dies they will remarry.


 

@proudlyfromNJ 

 

They shouldn't have to wait ....  they should have a small ceremony of friends and family, and Philip should be told he's not invited.  Such an arrogant, nasty man.

 


@Tinkrbl44  I don’t think Prince Andrew would ever do that to his Father. And from what I understand, they have been living in the same home for years.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,058
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: News about the Royals: Andrew and Fergie to wed again

She has done a lot of REALLY WEIRD  STUFF.  I think she is mentally unstable.

Regular Contributor
Posts: 152
Registered: ‎08-11-2017

Re: News about the Royals: Andrew and Fergie to wed again

Isn't he the gay one that is always hinted about?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,534
Registered: ‎05-01-2010

Re: News about the Royals: Andrew and Fergie to wed again

[ Edited ]

@SleepyTime wrote:

Isn't he the gay one that is always hinted about?


@SleepyTime   No. I think they used to call him randy Andy.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 27,735
Registered: ‎08-23-2010

Re: News about the Royals: Andrew and Fergie to wed again


@SeaMaiden wrote:

She has done a lot of REALLY WEIRD  STUFF.  I think she is mentally unstable.


@SeaMaiden 

 

They are both rather ... uh ....  quirky.   Obviously, they care very much about each other.   I say good for them.   

Valued Contributor
Posts: 891
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: News about the Royals: Andrew and Fergie to wed again


@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@SleepyTime wrote:

Isn't he the gay one that is always hinted about?


@SleepyTime   No. I think they used to call him randy Andy.


 

No, that was Prince Edward, the Queen's youngest.  They used to hint that yearts ago. Ironically, he's the only one of the Queen's children who's had a long happy marriage.