Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: News about the Royals: Andrew and Fergie to wed again

That's a wedding I'd watch for sure!  Again and again.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lovesrecess  Where have you been? The couple have been living together for years and co-parenting their daughters. It has been an extremely happy, loving and successful family. More relationships should be half as great as Sarah Ferguson and Prince Andrew have maintained throughout the years. Their daughters are well adjusted and successful  due to their healthy love and respect for each other and their (now) adult children.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

I well recall when "she" came to the U.S. many years ago and this rich witch proceeded to publicly trash American mothers who were on welfare.

I didn't care for her much before that and I loathed her after that.

Easy for her to sit her big behind on a pile of money and trash other women.

Honored Contributor

It would be nice ,if true , heck they may already be, they have been together for a long time.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I thought the Queen wasn't keen on Fergie.  Oh well, if Andrew and Fergie want to reunite, they should do so rather than wait for the Queen to pass.

@ValuSkr 

Just to add to your comment.

I agree that she did not seem to be well thought of ‘in the day’.

However, lots of water has passed under London Bridge since then, and I believe that HRH, and the Royal standards have flexed a bit.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Andrew has also made many BAD decisions - but the Royals keep it very quiet.

Esteemed Contributor

Good on 'em. Better to stay together than be apart and make two other people miserable. Ha - joke DH and I have about staying married 40 years. Now re-marriage is in their future, I bet they wish they hadn't spoken so harshly about one another. Wish them well.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@nomless    I read that as still speculation.  There has been no announcement, just "a source" pointing out that there are more and more indications the couple will marry.  And if they in fact already married in Mexico (which I do not believe) there would have been a lot of publicity about that.   There has been no official announcement by the palace made, so until I see that, I wouldn't say thare are "to wed again."

This says it all - it's still speculation.  It's from "a source" according to the article.  Again, I don't believe it until the palace announces it.

"“Andrew wants their marriage official and he’s really hoping they’ll be able to marry later this year … they’re planning to officially remarry on Fergie’s 60th birthday [in October] and there is a lot of behind-the-scenes planning going on.”

(I didn't ask you to post a link - we aren't supposed to post links with advertisements in them).  

Thanks for your comments, @Pearlee  Yes, there are contradictory comments in the article (example:  "hoping" followed by "planning to" wed on her 60th birthday). Guess we wait and see what unfolds.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is directed at another poster

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I believe as soon as Prince Philip dies they will remarry.

And he just turned 98. The thought of this is probably what's keeping him going lol.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"