Respected Contributor

Re: News about the Royals: Andrew and Fergie to wed again

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@nomless wrote:

I'm so pleased about tnis news. I have always liked Fergie even though she made some bad decisions early on. She and Andrew have maintained a close relationship all these years. I'm glad they have decided to remarry. 

@nomless   And your source for this is what?

@Pearlee  @phoenixbrd 

Source is this

Editdcby OP to remove link because page contains ads.

Honored Contributor

I believe as soon as Prince Philip dies they will remarry.

Honored Contributor

@nomless    I read that as still speculation.  There has been no announcement, just "a source" pointing out that there are more and more indications the couple will marry.  And if they in fact already married in Mexico (which I do not believe) there would have been a lot of publicity about that.   There has been no official announcement by the palace made, so until I see that, I wouldn't say thare are "to wed again."

This says it all - it's still speculation.  It's from "a source" according to the article.  Again, I don't believe it until the palace announces it.

"“Andrew wants their marriage official and he’s really hoping they’ll be able to marry later this year … they’re planning to officially remarry on Fergie’s 60th birthday [in October] and there is a lot of behind-the-scenes planning going on.”

(I didn't ask you to post a link - we aren't supposed to post links with advertisements in them).  

Respected Contributor

@sidsmom  Now that if funny.  Thanks for sharing.  You certainly made me giggle too!!

Honored Contributor

I thought the Queen wasn't keen on Fergie.  Oh well, if Andrew and Fergie want to reunite, they should do so rather than wait for the Queen to pass.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hey, if Charles, at long last, could marry Camilla, despite all the baggage, there's really no reason why Andy and Fergie shouldn't give it another go should they ever decide they want to. The queen wasn't keen on Camilla, but it more or less worked out, and let's face it, Prince Phillip doesn't seem to like anybody.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am glad,i have always thought those two really love each other. Well darn it ,i thought it would be true!!!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cherry wrote:

I personally don't give a hoot what they do. I don't like either of them

@cherry ...Well then, if you really don't "give a hoot", then why the heck did you post twice on a thread about a couple that you don't "give a hoot" about and, in your previous post, you stated that you checked all of the news outlets?

It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever!...However, I have to admit that you gave me a good laugh so thanks for that!  Woman LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

I hope they are successful if they have a second marriage...considering how Fergie seemed ostracized by other Royals it will be interesting to see just how awkward they feel if this indeed comes to pass...maybe they should just shack up....lol

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

From what I saw online it's speculation from one particular British not-reliable newspaper.

Hence, my question above. 

I don't think it's true.  It's important to cite sources IMO.

The British tabloids are bored now that Meghan is on maternity leave. Just make it up as they go along..

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky