Honored Contributor

Re: News Coverage Of Ice Cream Licking

@cherry wrote:

The mouthwash was blue in color

@cherryShe used a bottle of Listerine.  So now that bottle has an opened plastic wrap.  She had to have twisted it with a bit of effort because those wraps are perforated vertically to open and quite tight.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I hope they find her and throw the book at her. I think she is of age

Honored Contributor

The bottle is then placed back on to the shelf for an unsuspecting Walmart customer

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@lovesrecess   Seriously disgusting - what was the purpose? Was this a dare from the guy she was with or what? You could see him in the video, they both thought it was pretty darn funny.

I hope they throw the book at her despit her being 17. What a FREAK!

@PINKdogWOOD  - I wonder if these fools are proud of themselves or embarassed of their one minute in the spotlight?

I wonder how the parents feel?  I wonder if they're embarassed or "defending" their daughter's actions?  You never know these days with parents.

Honored Contributor

Her name has been all over the internet and some local news feed...do they not know there are cameras everywhere in Walmart?
Honored Contributor

Community service is too good for both of them...the FB should do some jail time and the girl should spend time in juvenile detention...otherwise they are essentially getting away with it. It will depend on who prosecutes and how seriously they throw the book at them.
Respected Contributor

Anyone else here remember how things were packaged before the woman decided to kill her husband or boyfriend by adding poison to Tylenol bottles in a drug store?  She added it to several bottles, so it wouldn't be just her husband who was affected. Her reasoning was that she wouldn't be a suspect if others were harmed too.  Nutty.  I don't recall if anyone died as a result.  

So since that one act of lunacy, food, otc meds, and many other products are  packaged as though the contents are diamonds!  Need to open a new nasal spray in the middle of the night?  Not easy!  I wonder how many people have to go to the ER for stitches because they cut themselves trying to open those hard plastic shell packages.  It takes scissors and knives to try to open just about everything. 

Now, armed guards for ice cream! 

Honored Contributor

I believe the mouthwash user is a man, not a woman, and claims to have purchased the bottle that was used.

Respected Contributor

There are some sick, sick people out there. Scary. Smiley Sad

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Trusted Contributor

Anyone remember the Tylenol horror of many years ago?  After that, Tylenol changed its packaging/bottling.  These people should be locked up.  But you and I both know they'll get a slap on the wrist.