Honored Contributor

Re: Newly Released UFO Files..

Yes, I think there are other intelligent life forms out there.  Why wouldn't there be?

It is selfish for humans to think they are the only intelligent beings in the universe.  God in his greatness did great things.

Do I think they are little green men?  Heck no.

The ones that are capable of visiting earth are way ahead of us in intelligence, but there could be others that are intelligently behind us. Our universe is vast...way bigger than we can imagine. I think there are many worlds out there.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I have no idea but if Big Brother knows more than he's saying, it's time to stop with the paternalistic act and come clean with exactly what we do know.

If, indeed, "Big Brother" came clean with the facts they know, how do you think the majority of humans would respond?  Look how many people don't believe facts about lots of other things that I can't specify on this board.....

Honored Contributor

I think 'they' are us from another dimension and time...interdimensional.

Respected Contributor

Amazon.com: Archie McPhee Tin Foil Hat For Humans: Accoutrements: Toys &  Games

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

I see no one trashing our country.  It's our lovely blue planet that's having problems.

Who's to say it's not the same for them and that's why they visit. 

So you think they watch us like we watch Hoarders and my 600 Pound Life? "Gad, look at their problems. OMG how can they live like that."

I said nothing about them watching us. What I said was maybe the're trying to leave the crazies on their planet and looking for a new place to live. 

She's joking with you, @Lali1

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Archie McPhee Tin Foil Hats for Conspiracy Cats

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

I don't doubt that there may be "life" elsewhere. But what actually constitutes life has never been agreed upon. Is it an entity that can adapt to its environment?

Hopefully, that entity, if it is out there, is doing a better job than we.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I don't doubt that there may be "life" elsewhere. But what actually constitutes life has never been agreed upon. Is it an entity that can adapt to its environment?

@suzyQ3 

What is "life"? 

Ahhh, that is the question, isn't it?

After all, a two-celled organism is a life in its simplest form.

It takes in food, it expels energy.

It is alive.

Just like an amoeba is a life.

Going by that context, so I believe that there is life out there in the universe?

Yes.

Yes, I do.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@suzyQ3 

What is "life"? 

Ahhh, that is the question, isn't it?

After all, a two-celled organism is a life in its simplest form.

It takes in food, it expels energy.

It is alive.

Going by that context, so I believe that there is life out there in the universe?

Yes.

Yes, I do.

That was pretty much my point. @Anonymous032819.  I think that the inclusion of adaptability is crucial.

Valued Contributor

@patbz  This is ONE SMALL WORLD!!! My husband was one of the men on the SR-71 out of Okinawa.