Honored Contributor

Release date is July 4th.  Available for pre-sale now on the Post Office's site.

565304-Z0.jpg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh I love those stamps. Thanks for posting.

Esteemed Contributor

I love them too. Beautiful indeed!

Valued Contributor

Those are pretty.  

I hardly use stamps anymore. 

Honored Contributor

What a gorgeous panorama of landscapes!

Respected Contributor

I like those and will definitely get some. Thank you for sharing that.

I heard there are some stamps coming out that are scented. Will definitely not get those.

Esteemed Contributor

Well they are certainly a lot prettier than the ones I picked up on Monday at the Post Office which I didn't really pay attention to till I got home and went to put them away. Colorful drawings of different plates of food........Empanadas, Ceviche, Chile Relleno, Flan, Sancocho & Tamales. The theme being Delicioso.

Regular Contributor

The pictures are to represent the lyrics to the song.  Spacious skys,  amber waves of grain,  purple mountains  etc.  I think they did a great job.

Esteemed Contributor

Love to correspond with family and friends. A special stamp adds to the stationery or card chosen for the individual . . . it's all in the entire message being sent. My husband was an avid stamp collector and displayed his collections throughout the US. Until I met him, I didn't appreciate the history or beauty of stamps. I don't collect stamps, but find them fascinating and still attend the annual stamp shows in Lincoln and Omaha (some years I still attend the shows in Des Moines, Minneapolis, KC, Chicago and Denver depending on how I'm feeling).

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Well they are certainly a lot prettier than the ones I picked up on Monday at the Post Office which I didn't really pay attention to till I got home and went to put them away. Colorful drawings of different plates of food........Empanadas, Ceviche, Chile Relleno, Flan, Sancocho & Tamales. The theme being Delicioso.

@shaggygirl

the delicioso stamps came out over a year ago. i thought that they were fun! they were released to celebrate the influence of mexican, latin american, and caribbean food and flavors on american cuisine.

https://www.usps.com/ecp/asset/images/672704-L0.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein