Honored Contributor

Re: New stamps for pre-order my favorites

@gidgetgh 

Love the animals....thanks for sharing!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh 

I've ordered mine today....and some additional Halloween stamps.

This grouping you show is one of the most beautiful ever!

Thanks for the reminder.

Honored Contributor

I bought so many of the silhouette Halloween stamps last year that I have plenty left for this year. I even have some of the jack o'lantern stamps left.
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh. I just bought the new winter scene stamps at my P.O. (the ones with the animals, birds, and snowy trees, etc.

They are so great I bought three strips of 20. Love 'em. Being Jewish, these winter scenes are the ones I'll use on my Seasons Greetings cards that I send out this year.
Honored Contributor

I pre-ordered the winter scene and the new Madonna stamps.  They were released on the 16th and 20th.  I thought I would have them by now.  Did anybody else order these, and have you received them?

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Honored Contributor

I ordered the winter scene stamps and received them last week. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I hope mine will come soon then @gidgetgh .  They don't send you a receipt when ordering, and I'm not sure what to do if I don't get them.  I've pre-ordered in the past and gotten them though.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Honored Contributor

Oh, that plump cardinal, and the tentative, sweet bunny--  just so cute!  Thanks for posting, @gidgetgh .