Honored Contributor

Re: New stamps coming out August 16th

I got some neat one's recently.  They were commemorating the eclipse.  It was the moon and when you put your finger over it...it changed...the heat from your finger changed it.

They sold for .25 cents an envelope to keep them in so they wouldn't change.  I bought several sheets and gave some to my daughters.

Just thought they were neat.  I have a lot of different one's.

I have some very large and beautiful one's.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt

Are the Pets stamps out now .... or soon?

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Spurt

@Tinkrbl44- they've been out since last August. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Spurt

@Tinkrbl44- they've been out since last August. 

@gidgetgh

Wow .... I've purchased stamps twice at the PO and when I asked what they had available in forever stamps, neither time did they have the Pets stamps.  Hmm.  

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh  Thank you my sister in stamps.

Love all of these.  I need to place an order.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I have pet stamps out the wazoo, including two sheets in my wallet.   I bought a bunch of sheets of them right before postage went up this past January.  

@gidgetgh  About a week or so ago I came across a stash of jack o'lantern stamps I'd bought last year to put on Halloween cards. Gosh....it's almost time to use those again... fall is right around the corner.

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful stamps.  Thanks for letting us know.  We have the "Have A Ball" stamps.  They're fun to use.  The pet stamps are adorable.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Spurt

@Tinkrbl44

To avoid the long line at the post office or at the customer service center at my grocery store I ordered them online at USPS.com  awhile ago............And they have all the designs online too, when I've purchased stamps at my post office they never have the unique stamps at mine either.When I'm ready to mail my Christmas cards I order the stamps for my Christmas cards online too ...... 

At the top of the screen click postal store and then click stamps, then on right hand side click 49 cents the pet stamps should come up---look for the cat.(but different kinds of pets are in the book of stamps)  When you order online they will deliver them in an oversized envelope in your mailbox...............

680704-T0.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”