Esteemed Contributor

What a talent -- and she looks so young and energetic. Well, she is young. Listened to her this week on Pandora Station. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Trusted Contributor

She looks amazing! I love her deep raspy voice - one of the best singers out there IMO. Someone that sounds similar to her is Christian  singer Lauren Dagle. I wonder how Adele lost all that weight.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Respected Contributor
I love her music, and she looks great.👍

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

She's BEAUTIFUL, but I too, always thought she was. What strikes me the most is how HAPPY she looks. Beauty starts from the inside out, and her beaming, infectious, SMILE certainly reflects that!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

Are you sure?  I would never have guessed it was her.

Respected Contributor

I saw a clip of that picture with her in motion. She looks fabulous. It will take me a while to be able to recognize her at first glance but her voice will be the same. She has a new album just released or on the way soon.

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like she had a full reconstruction.

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom  How does she look "healthier"? Thinner doesn't automatically mean healthy. Thinner promises a smaller dress size, but there is no guarantee  that it will make you happier or healthier. 

People think they look "healthier" with a tan, too.

Trusted Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

@KingstonsMom  How does she look "healthier"? Thinner doesn't automatically mean healthy. Thinner promises a smaller dress size, but there is no guarantee  that it will make you happier or healthier. 

People think they look "healthier" with a tan, too.

She looks a heck of a lot healthier to me.  Sure, being thin doesn't guarantee healthy, but she was very overweight and seems like she lost the weight in a healthy time frame.  Hard to believe she wouldn't be healthier now.  From what I've read she did it the standard way of diet and exercise.  Nothing healthy about so much excess weight just as there's nothing healthy about weight loss due to drugs.  

Don't now how anyone can be happier if they're carrying around almost 100 extra pounds.  Losing weight doesn't guarantee happiness, but it sure makes you happier than being obese.

Honored Contributor

She's beautiful no matter what she weighs.