Honored Contributor

Re: New iPhone...no need to get 12

@Alter Ego wrote:

Question about the SE.

I have two phones - my personal iPhone, in which I want the best, and my work iPhone, which I can't even tell you how old it is.  Maybe a 6, but wouldn't surprise me if a 5.  Anyways, as much as I love MY phone, I prefer making phone calls on the smaller work phone.  When I hold the larger phone up to my ear, weird things happen (apps get clicked, once I dialed my old boss to merge my call, etc) The smaller, old phone doesn't do that.

When I need to eventually replace my work phone, I plan to get the less expensive, smaller SE, but I just wonder what it's like to actually make phone calls on it? Any weird issues?  Thank you!

@Alter Ego 

I haven't had any issues with making phone calls on the new SE.  

It works just fine.  In fact, I can hear better on it (usually) than on my landline.

Super Contributor

SE ia not an "Older" phone...brand new model...new option

Super Contributor

none whatsoever....and it fits in a pocket

Esteemed Contributor

@ProudMa wrote:

none whatsoever....and it fits in a pocket

And thats why I love my 6s - because it fits in the back pocket of my jeans!  I don't want to ever go bigger than my pockets, ha ha.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

We are Sprint customers.  I would love the new IPhone.  Can  I buy it myself somewhere as in Amazon, Costco, Best Buy??? and then use it.. Do the stores set it up?   Just not interested in big bills just to have a new phone.