Honored Contributor

Re: New from Driscoll's Rose strawberries

I saw that and would definitely try them if they get them in here 

Esteemed Contributor

I'd love to try them. For some reason, we don't even have the regular Driscoll's strawberries yet. I'll keep looking.

Honored Contributor

@happycat  I just bought my first Driscolls a couple of days ago. We haven't had them ,either

Honored Contributor

I must say the Driscoll regular red stawberries have been exceptional this year. They are so sweet and juicy. Everytime we go to Sam's we get a package.

Not sure I want to try a different type of strawberry. I like what I have been getting.

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I know @Ms tyrion2  I just don't know how to type the  little mark, above the E

@cherry  try holding down the ALT key while typing 0233 on the keypad if using Windows,  on a Mac hold down the Option key and press e. Release, then press e .

As a note if you use Windows when you are holding the ALT key and typing the numbers on the keypad you won't see anything on the screen until done.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

LOL @Marp  I am a bad typist  it is, so, I will just keep people guessing, as I type rose  for rosay.. I haven't a clue what an option key is...and really don't care

At this point in my life ,my typing is about as good as it is going to get  Heart

Honored Contributor

@cherry   I have not heard about these.  I wonder if WF will get these because Driscoll's is about the only brand they sell-at least in my local WF.

Lately they have been having big sales on strawberries and raspberries so I wonder if it  has to do with bringing these in soon.

Depending upon the price, I will try the strawberries.  Raspberries are not really our thing and are more expensive overall anyway.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I like the taste of raspberries but I don't like all the seeds. I am wondering if this new strawberry might be the best of both worlds @Cakers3 

It doesn't sound like they have a big supply of these hybrids, so I am not sure any of us will even get a taste

Honored Contributor

Sprouts probably will have them if they don’t already. I will check as soon as I can...strawberries are my favorite of any fruit
Esteemed Contributor

@cherry , Thank you! This really gives me hope, our Kroger and Wal Mart have both had other brands and I have bought some at different times, they don't have much taste. Hopefully soon some Driscolls will show up Smiley Happy

I was afraid I was gonna be out of luck this summer.