Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

I don't think they were mean or sarcastic, I think they were just stating a fact. We aren't allowed to have any new threads. Not mean.

@Judaline 

No need for a response to put the response in huge red letters....

But it's still not nasty. Maybe LOUD, but not nasty.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:
I want a sub forum on news, current events and timely world topics that we are still allowed to discuss.

We can call it the Lori Loughlin College Scandal Forum.

That would be a very short forum...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Wow.  Just pose a simple request or suggestion and you get yelled at and jumped on.

@Johnnyeager   No kidding.  Maybe she didn't know about the "no new forum" rule.

Even if she did, she's just expressing something she likes.

I would like a music forum but it won't happen.  It doesn't mean I cannot express a wish.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Re: New forum suggestion

[ Edited ]

@Johnnyeager wrote:
Sorry, but I really don't see how the moderators are over-taxed considering how slow and moribund the forums are.

Unless you mean all the requests to track down my package and fix my order. Don't they have a Customer Service Department?

@Johnnyeager  And yes, they are moribund... Increasingly narrow 'acceptable' discussion topics and over the top efforts to eliminate any kind of remotely 'tense' discussion has helped ensure it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

@Preds @@@Anonymous

oh the drama I don’t appreciate decorating but did enjoy the home forum previous.

Honored Contributor

@Elom   You won't know till you try.  Who knows what comes up may be an idea they'll go with.  We're kind of on the bottom step right now.  We need to wiggle in best we can on the subjects they allow.  If you want to, this is what I do, just write:  Decorating for example on your top box and all who want can enter and add to your post.  We do what we can with what they offer.  

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@Johnnyeager wrote:
I want a sub forum on news, current events and timely world topics that we are still allowed to discuss.

We can call it the Lori Loughlin College Scandal Forum.

See the source image

@Preds  your pictures have me laughing already this morning!!  

Honored Contributor

I actually think they need to eliminate a few forums.  Those Favorite Brand forums don't get much activity.

(Am I going to get yelled at in big red letters?)

Honored Contributor

I think decorating comes under Home.  If it's specific to a holiday, it comes under Holiday.  Of course Community Chat and Among friends included a broad range of subjects.  We don't need more forums, some of them don't get much  traffic as it is.  

Respected Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

Kinda wish there was a sub-forum for Royals.

Seems like there are many who enjoy posting pictures & news

but I see their posts in different sub-groups where many might

not see.

I would love that but No 🤣

@sidsmom You know I was teasing with this red no right?

I was writing the way anonymous wrote no new forums in red.

I would love a royals forum.👍