Honored Contributor

2 brothers setting on a couch. It appears the man not seen, asks about how to get rid of germs in the air. The little boy, w/o missing a beat, says, "Ninjas!" It's so cute, I cracked up. Haven't seen too many new ones lately, so this just tickled my funny bone.

Have you seen it? Any new commercial that appeals to you now?

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen this one yet.

My current favorite commercial continues to be the 'Jake from State Farm' commercial. Best 24 seconds of ad money spent. Every time she says - she.sounds.hideous - I just laugh out loud. Too funny but the biggest point is that, in that 24 seconds, you know everything they want you to know about State Farm.

Esteemed Contributor

OP....yes, I have seen that commercial and the kids are great.....very cute....

chicken....I enjoy that state farm commercial, too....

Honored Contributor

Those little boys are adorable, the younger one reminds me SO much of my grandson when he was about 4-5!

Honored Contributor

I like the allergy relief commercial.........a cute young woman is driving down the street, and along side of her is a guy driving one of those tractor lawn mowers and shooting/blowing tons of leaves, lawn into her car as she drives by. I believe it is Zyrtec (or something similar). Very cute commercial.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

have you seen the new Dodge commercial with Joan Rivers...I think its so funny....there are two different versions and both are great....

Trusted Contributor

Love the little "NINJA" boy, he makes you just want to pinch his checks (not hurt him of course) and hug him.

I still want the "camel" back.