Honored Contributor

Re: New encouraging video message by Carolyn Gracie on FB

Good of her to try to reassure her followers and try to neutralize the negativity.  

Honored Contributor

Well I love anything, even commercials involving animals.

I'm the first to admit I am not very good of sticking with anything for very long.

However, if she has animals in her posts, I'll watch it for awhile.

Respected Contributor

Take a look at the video on the Homepage for a dose of pure nonsense and buffonery.

If QVC needs any more reason why older viewers (who have the money to spend) are jumping ship, just watch this crackpottery.

If you get past the weepy callers who think QVC is therapy, come back and do tell.

Pure cornball.

Meant to imply you too can be a happy blithering  idiot if you buy the stuff on QVC.

PS: they push a LOT of you know who AND her family members.

REE DIC U YOU LUSS.

Trusted Contributor

I don't understand the point and her having her own YouTube channel or whatever. So fans are going to watch her talk about her dog or walk around her garden? I just don't get it.
Contributor

When Carolyn was on QVC, one had to watch her if she was presenting an item which interest you. Her YouTube channel is a different story. Unless you seek her out, you'll never have to subject yourself to her. It really is that simple 😏.
Contributor

Thank you for sharing Carolyn's news ...especially for those on Facebook. Smiley Happy

That sounds exciting! I follow some people on YouTube -- cooking shows mainly. 

Take care 

Occasional Contributor

There are plenty of people with YouTube channels that have a lot less to offer than Carolyn.
As an experienced retail seller, I can tell you that relationships with customers make a difference in sales. We are always encouraged to foster relationships with the customers. That is what hosts like Carolyn and Dan provided.
Carolyn has a great connection with her fan base and her YouTube channel will be fun and informative.
Honored Contributor

I'm not sure why this news is described as "encouraging."

Contributor

@faeriemoon. That a woman can be knocked down but not out and she can pick herself up, dust herself off and look forward to an optimistic future in spite of it all.
Esteemed Contributor

Carolyn, was a great program host, whether it be Gardening shows, Denim and Company, Pet corner, etc, etc. Always calm and serene, great with product information, friendly, laid back, good with callers and product reps. If I compared her with some of the newer hosts whose programs end up a cacophony of cackling, silliness, and lack of decorum, there is no contest. I won't mention names, but I could. It's a business, not an audition for karaoke night or comedy central. I wish Carolyn the very best in her next venture, but I think it's a travesty she was fired when they just brought in a new host a few weeks ago.