Occasional Contributor

Re: New covid cases going way down in Michigan

Well doubt no more Cakers- I didn't have to look them up since I have 3 family members that live and work in MI. Here's my source- 1- works for wxyz news as an anchor 

2- works as a nurse at Beaumont hospital

3- works at a maximum security prison

and they are all well informed and we're constantly in touch on a daily basis. So, that is why I knew the accurate facts, but you and Jackiew didn't want to read the actual facts and question me....that's rich. LOL

Contributor

@piggyluver77 wrote:

Well doubt no more Cakers- I didn't have to look them up since I have 3 family members that live and work in MI. Here's my source- 1- works for wxyz news as an anchor 

and they are all well informed and we're constantly in touch on a daily basis. So, that is why I knew the accurate facts, but you and Jackiew didn't want to read the actual facts and question me....that's rich. LOL

okay

My numbers are confirmed cases from mi.gov. My point was our numbers are going down quite a bit. Your snark about me getting accurate facts was really not necessary. 

Honored Contributor

@jackiew wrote:

@piggyluver77 wrote:

okay

My numbers are confirmed cases from mi.gov. My point was our numbers are going down quite a bit. Your snark about me getting accurate facts was really not necessary. 

@jackiew @piggyluver77 

Michigan. gov lists the daily count. 

May 13th does indeed have 33 cases.  The chart is broken down by regions and the TOTAL  for this day is 33 cases.

I don't believe people know figures right off the top of their heads.

The other figures quoted on May 13 are cumulative, not day specific.

Glad to see Michigan is experiences this decline.

Agree about the snark.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@piggyluver77 wrote:

@piggyluver77   Her facts came from the daily report on the MI gov website and it does, indeed, say for May 13th the TOTAL cases were 33.

You are referring to cumulative totals that were reported.

It is the same in my state; there is a daily report and a cumulative report.

The chart is there on the MI gov. website.

Perhaps some should read more instead of chatting?

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
QVC Customer Care

This thread is blocked from commenting because it is getting arguementative