Honored Contributor

Re: New checkout experience was a nightmare

No problems here.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Contributor

No problem with Q' s checkout but HSN is a nightmare! I  wanted to see my account my id and password would not work the same one that has been stored with them and i have used since the beginning of time and said my account number is wrong also so i gave up for a while!!  

Valued Contributor

Didn't work for me using Chrome as a browser at QVC.com. Had to use EDGE which I hate.  It didn't accept my password.   I have noticed other websites having Chrome issues - I suspect its due to Flash.   But this is not good for many users. 

Valued Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

Apparently, the change is not across the board for everyone. Being done piecemeal.

I think it is related to FLASH - so it depends on your browser.  Chrome is a big problem.  Probably not an issue using the APP.

Trusted Contributor

I've used the new check out process a couple times and didn't have any problems at all.  In fact I think it was actually a little easier.

Respected Contributor

I don’t use the QVC App and have not had a problem ordering from QVC.com.  The only difference I noticed was having to select how each item would be paid for (full or easy pay). 

For me, the process went smoothly.