New Contributor

New checkout experience was a nightmare

Hey QVC, I just had the "new checkout experience." Did someone launch the beta version by mistake? It's full of bugs. The worst offense is that my credit card information is now missing so completing the checkout process was out of the question. I much prefer checking out on QVC.com, but this time I had to call Customer Care. Next time I'll skip the purchase altogether.

Just a thought: The old checkout process wasn't broken. Whose idea was it to "fix it" then launch the site without (apparently) testing it first?

Honored Contributor

Re: New checkout experience was a nightmare

I don't see much difference between the old and new.  Sailed through it without giving it a thought.  What could possibly be so troublesome?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Good4U wrote:

Hey QVC, I just had the "new checkout experience." Did someone launch the beta version by mistake? It's full of bugs. The worst offense is that my credit card information is now missing so completing the checkout process was out of the question. I much prefer checking out on QVC.com, but this time I had to call Customer Care. Next time I'll skip the purchase altogether.

Just a thought: The old checkout process wasn't broken. Whose idea was it to "fix it" then launch the site without (apparently) testing it first?

@Good4U   Amen to all you said.  I wanted to make a purchase and could not.  It was a TSV.  Their loss.  I will not get it.  I don't suppose I really needed it.  The same geniuses designed it that dress the models, I think.

And it gets worse, I called QVC to make the purchase and the person at CS who took my call could not find that I had ever shopped there either by my name or my telephone number and I have been registered for about 20 years by same phone and name.

Respected Contributor

When did this change over occur?  Last week I ordered a pair of jeans with no problem and received them today.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

Apparently, the change is not across the board for everyone. Being done piecemeal.

Respected Contributor

not a fan of new checkout -  too much to click through to to get what was shown, easily accessible and obvious before.  ugh x 1000

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

That is strange.  I have used the new checkout screen.  It was a breeze and I had no problems at all. 

Respected Contributor

The new checkout experience page is a mess just like the home page.  Too busy.  Items in my cart that I just put in there this morning are gone.  But below are all sorts of items that I had saved and deleted previously - even items that I had ordered previously

The powers that be are ruining QVC.  

Honored Contributor

It was different but it was easy and I had no problem with it.

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

The new checkout experience page is a mess just like the home page.  Too busy.  Items in my cart that I just put in there this morning are gone.  But below are all sorts of items that I had saved and deleted previously - even items that I had ordered previously

The powers that be are ruining QVC.  

@FranandZoe.  Items only stay in your shopping cart one hour, then they automatically disappear.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment