Respected Contributor

Wonderful news!! Congratulations!

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Honored Contributor

My first grandbaby,(my avatar is her foot) was born last Aug. 27th and this as been the best time of my life.  I walk around wondering how did I ever exsist before she was born.  I love my son dearly but I never felt this same feeling with him that I do with Gwen.  Everyone says it is because there is not much work involved in comparison to raising your on.  Probably so.  If she is way to cranky or teething I just go home!!

Congrats, you will love it.  My DIL and I have started planning the birthday party next month.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

I am a fairly new GM, it's the best!!! Congrads!

Respected Contributor

Hello, brancare. Smiley Happy

Congratulations! I hope things go well for you, your family and the new baby. Smiley Very Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Regular Contributor
Hello brancare, welcome to the world of being a Grandparent nothing else like it I have two grandsons who have given me lots of love and joy in my life. The youngest is leaving for college next month I get weepy eyed thinking about it. So congrats and many blessings to you and your family.
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
Robert Frost

Esteemed Contributor

~We are so 'H A P P Y'  for your entire family, brancare~

Congratulations. Smiley Happy

NAES

Regular Contributor

thank you so much all- baby boy and he is beautiful if I say so myself- my  son in law got a promotion at work which required them to move. so they have been very  busy!  We are going to see the baby again at the end of the month, as well as their new home!

Esteemed Contributor

@brancare

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Congrats to the family and please give that sweet little boy lots of little kisses from Auntie Preds!  Blessings to you and them. Smiley HappyHeart

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Congratulations to you and your family again, brancare. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder