Regular Contributor

I am so excited my daughter and husband are at the hospital- arrivval of my first grandchild in process! Leaving Mi. and on our way to PA

Esteemed Contributor

congrats....grandma....best of luck to your daughter and sil...safe trip to PA.....do let us know if she had a boy or girl and how everyone is doing.....

Trusted Contributor

We were exceedingly blessed with our first grandchild not quite two years ago after losing the first two boys.

Congratulations Grandparents!

Next to birthing your own children, their isn't a greater blessing on earth ! I'm still on a "high" and hope I never come off !

I'm so thrilled just thinking about all you have in store waiting for you !

Safe travels, and  I've said a prayer that all goes very well for everyone ! Look forward to the announcement !   Heart

Honored Contributor

Blessings to you and your growing family!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

i can't tell you how very HAPPY i am for you !!!!  special prayers for a safe trip for you, and for a safe birth for that very special baby !!!

Super Contributor

Ditto what Preds said ...

~~ Good enough is good enough ~~
QVC Customer Care

Congrats from the social team!!! 

Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
You are about enter one of life's most wonderful phases. Blessings to you and treasure
every moment. Let us know how it goes.
Respected Contributor

brancare, congratulations!  Such a happy time for you and your family!  Enjoy every minute and breathe in that wonderful baby smell for me, ok?  Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Congrats Grandma!

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”  (Matthew 19:14)

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines