Honored Contributor

Cnn had a live shot of some stores,in front of macys, people walking around,eating,riding bikes.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Cnn had a live shot of some stores,in front of macys, people walking around,eating,riding bikes.

Thank you for sharing, must be a nice day outside in New York.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

Macys was still open they said, reporter said some were eating, no wonder the governor,and mayor, are frustrated.

Honored Contributor

Why not??  I'm here in Chicago and it is a beautiful day weather-wise.  I was out for a walk to CVS and the supermarket--not out of any great need but just to get out of the condo for some exercise.

Very few people on the streets and very little traffic.  Easy to keep a "social distance."

Honored Contributor

I can see going out for a walk, going to grocery store, but  not going to macys, eating out.

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I can see going out for a walk, going to grocery store, but  not going to macys, eating out.

Everyone sees things differently. 

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: New York city,

[ Edited ]

I don't get the point of this thread.

I could hazard a guess, but I won't.

Honored Contributor

It's perfectly fine to walk around and eat outside, ride a bike. It's good to get out, especially in nature.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Re: New York city,

[ Edited ]

@CrazyDaisy wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

Everyone sees things differently. 

Well ,i don't think risking the health of your self,and others is good,with this virus.

Esteemed Contributor

Even if you are self-isolated you are allowed to go out for a walk or a bike ride.

The point is to avoid close contact.