Honored Contributor

New Year Means It's Time for "The Enquirer's Celebrity Predictions for 2018"

OK people!  Just as the subject title says, "It's time for the eagerly awaited (hold on to your hats people....sit down....get ready....wait not longer....) the Enquirer's 2018 Celebrity Predictions.

Now, I (on purpose) haven't read them yet.  I've been waiting so we can experience this wonder together....OK, so to be honest the magazine was buried under some other junk, but anyway, it's the thought that counts...right?

Let me see here....(I'm eagerly opening the pages....sifting through so much useless info...

OK people!  Just as the subject title says, "It's time for the eagerly awaited (hold on to your hats people....sit down....get ready....wait not longer....) the Enquirer's 2018 Celebrity Predictions.

Now, I (on purpose) haven't read them yet.  I've been waiting so we can experience this wonder together....OK, so to be honest the magazine was buried under some other junk, but anyway, it's the thought that counts...right?

Let me see here....(I'm eagerly opening the pages....sifting through so much useless info...

I'm back!  Had to get a snack.  OK, here we go: 

Not part of the 'predictions' but guess who's 'supposedly' having a 6th baby?  If you said Tori Spelling...you'd be right!

Oh!  Booger!  It's written in paragraph form...this means I'll have to read the XXX thing.  OK, I'll make each a paragraph...hang in there:

Great Britain will be thrown into an uproar when Queen Elizabeth declares Prince Charles and Camilla will be the immediate heirs to the thrown - while the public wants Prince William!

Former First Lady Michelle Obama will launch her own TV talk show.

Rihanna will have a short-lived reunion with bad boy Chris Brown that will end in disaster!

Christian Bale will have a career crisis with ANOTHER public meltdown prompting peers and producers to shun him!

Tim McGraw and Faith Hill will split, and one will write a hit song about it!

Wedding bells will ring out for L.Lo and A-Rod!  They will marry in the Caribbean Island.

Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton will have a shotgun wedding, saying "I do" just in time for their bab girl's arrival later this year.

Marilyn Monroe's long-lost daughter will emerge in a highly public and dramatic attempt to win the rights to her famous mother's legacy.

Demi Moore will marry a much younger hubby number four.

"Scandal" star Kerry Washington will have another baby bump by this summer.

Tori will finally split from her husband due to financial strains.

Jay-Z and Beyonce will suffer more maritial woe's and separate before seeking counseling to repair their marriage.

A health crisis will force radio legend Howard Stern to retire.

Scarlett Johansson will become pregnant by "SNL" honey Colin Jost, and the couple will struggle over whether to tie the knot.

Nostalgia for the late David Cassidy will spark a "Partridge Family" remake with a new teen idol emerging in his role.

Evangelist Joel Osteen's faith will be tessted as he'll face family difficulties and be forced to limit his public appearaances.

Ryan Seacrest will split from TV co-host Kelly Ripa, throwing the future of their popular morning show in doubt.

Megyn Kelly will emerge as the new host of NBC's "Today" show after former host Bryant Gumbel turns down the gig. (from Me...Annabelle...hummm?? as far as I know Hoda got that gig didn't she?).

The 2017 Bachelorette" Rachel Lindsay and Bryan Abasoto will split before exchanging vows.

Disgraced Matt Louer will join former "Today" co-host Meredith Vieria to a controversial TV project.

There are several predictions about former Presidents, etc but I don't want to get zapped so I won't mention those!

Leonardo DiCaprio will be involved in a career-damaging legal scandal.

That's it for now.  Look people!  I just report, I don't agree or disagree.  My chubby little fingers are tired.  There's more, but that's enough.

"I don't make the news.....I just report the news"...."Don't shoot the messenger".  

Look, this stupid magazine cost me over $5.  We must be an informed group of people. ....OK, well, it's good for a laugh.

Super Contributor

Re: New Year Means It's Time for "The Enquirer's Celebrity Predictions for 2018"

Wow, just wow.

Respected Contributor

Re: New Year Means It's Time for "The Enquirer's Celebrity Predictions for 2018"

Thanks, @Annabellethecat66!!!!!!!!!

Smiley Very Happy

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

Nothing about Harry and Meghan??

Honored Contributor

I would never buy that rag.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee I just scanned over the pages.  I'll look around the magazine and see what's going on about them.

I've had the magazine for a few weeks (it's dated 1 January 2018) but just found it in a few other pieces of paper.

After I read them (OK, peruse them) I pass them on to friends of mine.  The People Magazines I give to my daughter.  My granddaughter's Girl Scout Troop started selling magazines so I (good old Grandma) signed up for some magazines.....(all for the good of the Girl Scouts)...Ha!

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest I did and .....well...you did click on the post...didn't you....come on....you were curious.

Look at it this way....I saved you time from having to TRY to read it while getting groceries and I saved some money (not that you'd buy it right)?

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@goldensrbest I did and .....well...you did click on the post...didn't you....come on....you were curious.

Look at it this way....I saved you time from having to TRY to read it while getting groceries and I saved some money (not that you'd buy it right)?

Yes,i clicked on your thread, but never ever buy that, fake news!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

It's just a little something silly and tongue in cheek to give everyone a laugh.

The world is so serious all of the time (especially lately).  Let's take this for what it's meant to be ...silly.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 ~ you're such a hoot!  Thank you for the entertaining predictions.  Your posts make me chuckle often, and I thank you for that!  Write on, @Annabellethecat66, write on!