Esteemed Contributor

Cooooooool !   I'm a long-time Toyota Corolla owner - bought my first one back in the late 70's.  I buy a new one every 10-12 years -- not because they wear out, but I get tired of the old one and want a new one. Fun to drive and very practical.  I get 35mpg in town -- can't beat it!  Plus, they're so darned cute!

I hope you enjoy your new Toyota!  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

They give them away on The Price is Right. It's fun trying to guess the cost of new cars. If I bought a new Toyota, it would be a small SUV,  the Rav4.

Regular Contributor

Congrats on your new car! I'm still driving my 17 year old Toyota Corolla Matrix, but have been considering a new car within the next ocuple of years. My only problem is that my Matrix has AWD, and that's a feature I really want in a new car. Toyota doesn't offer it currently in any of the Corolla models and the RAV4 is too big for me.

Still hoping Toyota comes out with an AWD availablilty....I love the brand and really don't want to change to Subaru. I think I'm going to need some serioius retraining once I finally get a new one. My 2004 has no modern technology at all.

Respected Contributor
Congrats! Toyota is the best. Just got a new Highlander and we love all the new safety features. New toys are great too. ENJOY
Respected Contributor

Congrats on your new car. I'm a Tundra and Camry owner and I love my Toyota's.

Honored Contributor

We had a 2006 Pontiac Vibe that had to have the frame repaired to the tune of 1300.00.  Anyone who owns this car knows they are subject to rust in our area, where a lof of salt is used on the roads.  They also know this car was built by Toyota.  I also know a person with a Toyota small pickup that had the frame completely rust through.  Toyota guaranteed some years and not others.  PS  We still like the car, in fact we bought another newer one.  

Respected Contributor

How disappointing to have to give up a vehicle you loved! Glad you found a new one. 

I'm still driving my 2007 Highlander Hybrid.  This year I had to replace brakes (first time), tires and radiator.  I look  at new cars but can't find one I like.  Mine doesn't have a big fancy computer screen or bluetooth, but it's a v6 hybrid and has sports car pickup. Just turned 99,000 miles a month ago. 

Honored Contributor

How are you doing with all the newfangled additions? @Sweetbay magnolia 

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia 

When Toyota first started seeing a large number of Tacoma's with frame corrosion, trucker daughter received a factory recall notice to take her truck in for inspection.   Her truck failed to the point she was not allowed to drive it off the lot that day.   

She came home in a new truck she liked, and got the deal of a lifetime from Toyota with that buy back deal.   She is still driving a Tacoma and always chooses a manual transmission.   Last time she took her truck in for routine maintenance, there was only one shop employee who could drive a straight in order to pull her truck inside for service work!

Our 2014 Tacoma was taken to the dealership last November for possible corrosion issues, and did in fact need to have some small parts replaced.   

Enjoy your new Toyota Corolla!   

Contributor

My husband and I have owned two Chevrolet Equinox's ...love them......our bad backs especially love them!
The passenger section in the back has tons of leg room as does the front.

Lots of storage space in the back.

Extremely comfy on long trips!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️