Trusted Contributor

Re: New TV Series - ""Resurrection""

On 4/8/2014 NiteStar said:

A co-worker and I were discussing the show at lunch today. There were only 8 episodes filmed for season one and this past Sunday was #5. So I'm assuming there are only 3 episodes left before we either go into reruns or the show is over until next season. Anyway.........what we were discussing is how horrible it would be if ABC decided to cancel the show because of bad ratings or whatever, and we NEVER find out any answers!!! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

If that happens NiteStar (and I hope it doesn't!), I'll post what happens at the end of the book, so at least we'll get some kind of closure. I think I saw somewhere that the show is on the "Probable" list to be renewed.
Trusted Contributor

TY, Dawg lover! Would hate to be left hanging.

Trusted Contributor

I thought this was the best episode since the pilot, so I hope the ratings will go up!

It did seem to me that Caleb was trying to right his wrongs with Elaine, by his own warped standards, prior to whatever took him out. Heart attack does seem likely, and so... I wonder if what Jacob experiences is shock while drowning, rather than seizures due to epilepsy.

Tom is sure to feel even more torn once he learns of the "baby". Guess he'll have to take Rachel and go on the run.

Thanking DogLover for the kind offer! Hoping it doesn't come to that.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/10/2014 SelahG said:

TY, Dawg lover! Would hate to be left hanging.

Yes, thanks!! Wouldn't be the first time I had a new series yanked out from under me.

Looking forward to tonight's episode! Hope we get some hint to where Caleb went.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/10/2014 Dawg lover said:
On 4/8/2014 NiteStar said:

A co-worker and I were discussing the show at lunch today. There were only 8 episodes filmed for season one and this past Sunday was #5. So I'm assuming there are only 3 episodes left before we either go into reruns or the show is over until next season. Anyway.........what we were discussing is how horrible it would be if ABC decided to cancel the show because of bad ratings or whatever, and we NEVER find out any answers!!! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

If that happens NiteStar (and I hope it doesn't!), I'll post what happens at the end of the book, so at least we'll get some kind of closure. I think I saw somewhere that the show is on the "Probable" list to be renewed.

Thanks Dawg Lover! And I'll take you up on that offer if they cancel the show..........but sure hope they don't!!

I will watch last night's episode when I get home from work today........sounds like a good one!

Trusted Contributor

Well, I won't comment much then, since likely most haven't watched this episode. . . No surprise on Helen's antics, but it's hard to fathom an entire church congregation collectively judging the pastor that way--for past sins. It's not as tho he impregnated Rachel recently. Of course Helen conveniently left that part out. . .

My DVR clipped the last few minutes, so I'm wondering what, if anything happened to Rachel after getting into the car. TIA to any who share.

Trusted Contributor

I watched Sunday night's episode last night.........spoiler alert.....

OMG...............do you think they killed Rachel?! On the previews for next week's episode, they are wheeling out someone from that place in a body bag. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Trusted Contributor

DeLaney, not much happened at the end. The police officer and the other guy that sat in the back seat, led Rachel into a house, though she tried to protest. But as NiteStar said in her spoiler line......

I don't know how I feel about Maggie's friend from the NIH yet. He seemed more interested in reconnecting with her, than this strange issue at hand. Was interesting what he found in the numbers, though.

I don't know what the people expected of the sheriff- Caleb vanished, he didn't "escape" in the normal sense. Maybe they aren't clear on that yet, but big trouble is brewing from certain townsfolk. I bet we'll be left with a huge cliff-hanger while we hope for a season 2!

Trusted Contributor

TY, Ruth Ann!

Trusted Contributor

Also...........did you notice the scar that Jacob showed the NIH guy? It looked almost like a fresh wound or at the least, a wound that was just healing....... and not just an old scar. Hmmmmm?? Have no idea what it means!