Trusted Contributor

Re: New TV Series - ""Resurrection""

Found this on internet..........it's a syopsis of episode 5 (next episode). It's just a brief synopsis, but don't read my post if you don't like spoilers of any kind. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

In Episode 5, “Insomnia,” Bellamy’s past comes back to haunt him–specifically, a tragic incident. He struggles to keep Jacob safe from outside forces. Caleb delivers a chilling warning to Bellamy while Maggie delivers shocking news to Rachael.

Alos, Elaine is pressured to find out where dad Caleb hid the stolen bank money before the FBI comes to town and learns the truth about Arcadia.

In a behind-the-scenes video, executive producer Michele Fazekas revealed that “not every person who comes back is good.”

“Not every person who returns from the dead will be welcomed. They don’t necessarily have the best intentions, just like the living.”

There’s eight episodes planned for season 1 so far.

Trusted Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Great finds, NiteStar! Stokes my interest ... Especially the bit on Bellamy's past!

Trusted Contributor

thank You Delaney,!,,,,FOUND it on later tonight,and will record. I hate to miss an episode and not know what's going on,LOL,
Trusted Contributor

thank You Delaney,!,,,,FOUND it on later tonight,and will record. I hate to miss an episode and not know what's going on,LOL,
Honored Contributor

This better not be like LOST where things never were fully explained. I keep wondering why the dead are so hungry. Another question is why the townspeople seem so calm about all of this. I'd think the National Inquirer would already be there doing a piece on the weird happenings in that town.

Trusted Contributor

AuntG..........I don't think many of the townspeople know about the returnees yet; in fact I think only a handful know. But with Caleb's arrest, I'm sure that will be hard to conceal. Jacob died more than 30 years ago so most people probably didn't even know who he was. Also with Rachel, the minister's deceased fiancee back, that will be hard to keep from people also.

Respected Contributor

On 4/2/2014 NiteStar said:

Also with Rachel, the minister's deceased fiancee back, that will be hard to keep from people also.

Especially with nosy/pushy Helen around! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} I think we can safely depend on that. She is most definitely an antagonist -- and one those that give Christians a bad name.

I have to say that I hoped for better with Tom's character regarding the whole conflict of faith scenario. This adds another layer -- a personal temptation, or trial... But if it turns out to be just some soapy love-triangle, I'll be kinda disappointed.

I might check out the book, just to see where this is headed. Thanks for the tip, Selah! And your spoilers, NiteStar!

Trusted Contributor

On 4/1/2014 Epicurean said: thank You Delaney,!,,,,FOUND it on later tonight,and will record. I hate to miss an episode and not know what's going on,LOL,

Cool Glad you caught it in time! I know what you mean. . . It's not the same reading recaps.

WaJa, I spoke with someone today who has read the book and she said it's quite different from the series. From the very beginning of the book it's obvious that the dead have been returning for a long time---from all over the world. I don't know that you'll learn much about the direction of this series from the book, but she said the family dynamic seems much the same, fwiw.

I'll be interested to learn what happened in Bellamy's past. . . He had the funniest line in this epi: "How often do you wash a hammer?"

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Trusted Contributor

On 4/2/2014 WaJa61 said:
On 4/2/2014 NiteStar said:

Also with Rachel, the minister's deceased fiancee back, that will be hard to keep from people also.

Especially with nosy/pushy Helen around! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} I think we can safely depend on that. She is most definitely an antagonist -- and one those that give Christians a bad name.

I have to say that I hoped for better with Tom's character regarding the whole conflict of faith scenario. This adds another layer -- a personal temptation, or trial... But if it turns out to be just some soapy love-triangle, I'll be kinda disappointed.

I might check out the book, just to see where this is headed. Thanks for the tip, Selah! And your spoilers, NiteStar!

You're right about that WaJa61..........as soon as Helen finds out, you might as well just put it on a billboard cause the whole town will know! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Trusted Contributor

On 4/3/2014 Hildegarde Withers said:

Wonder if they plan on having "Jacob's" dad (Henry) die & then, at some point, coming back to life.

Ohhhhhh....now THAT would be an interesting plot twist!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}