Super Contributor

Re: New TV Series - ""Resurrection""

On 3/30/2014 Summer Sunflowers said:

I am curious as to why the boy woke up in a field in China. Interesting that it wasn't revealed where the others were when they ""woke up"".

Caleb said he was right near where he was when he was driving and had a heart attack ( altho he didn't remember having the heart attack but that makes sense if it was sudden and he died). So far we haven't seen the doctor's mother or heard her speak even tho it's hinted that she's back.

Another thing I've noticed is that the returnees seem to want to set things straight. Little Jacob clears up the issue of how his aunt drowned. They had thought she fell in trying to save him when it was the other way around. Also his revelations led to his uncle learning that his wife had cheated on him. And Caleb took revenge on his partner in crime.

Esteemed Contributor

I suspect the doctor's mother (sheriff's wife) is living with the guy she was having an affair with. She's been in hiding -- or has returned and her guy hasn't told anyone. Just thinking

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Trusted Contributor

Many thanks to NiteStar, Summer Sunflowers and Rowan for their kind compassion shown to me.

BlueCollarBabe, I was thinking along the same lines ... That the dead may be returning to right wrongs (justice seeking) much like the typical fictionalized ghost stories.

ury, I agree with your and Rowan's thoughts on "BaldLover" (I can't recall his name either) hiding Maggie's mom at his place.

Looking forward to tonight's episode!

Trusted Contributor

I haven't watched last night's episode yet, since I DVR'd it to avoid commercials (will watch tonight). But for those who have seen it already......don't stop posting. I'm not adverse to juicy bits of spoilers! Smile

Trusted Contributor

Was it on last night???? I could not find it. Maybe it was a local TV change???
Trusted Contributor

Yes, Epicurean. . . it did air on ABC last night. I have not had time to watch it yet. Plan to tonight since I'm now all caught up on previous episodes. Will check back here later. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

I have been watching and look forward to joining the discussion. Will return after some of you watch last night's episode.

"Love all.Trust a few. Do wrong to none."

Trusted Contributor

Welcome to the discussion, Tique! The more, the merrier!

I had to resort to reading some recaps of a couple of episodes... but I have last night's waiting on me. Can't wait to watch tonight after dinner!

We'll likely all descend on your thread at once, NiteStar. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Trusted Contributor

I don't want to spoil anything for those who haven't seen it yet. I'll be interested in your thoughts on what in the world Caleb meant by his last remarks to Bellamy! I don't think he was bluffing.

I'm also confused on why Rachel ended her life since she and Tom were so happy???

Trusted Contributor

On 3/30/2014 Summer Sunflowers said:

So sorry Loo & Selah.

How kind you are- you and NiteStar. Thank you both so much.