Esteemed Contributor

New Stanley Steamer Commercials

am i the only one who thinks they are ridiculous and in poor taste......

Valued Contributor

Re: New Stanley Steamer Commercials

@nana59, DH and I are with you. Saw it last night and both said, "ugh!" We both have great senses of humor, but nothing "cute" or appealing about it. What the heck were they thinking?
Respected Contributor

just watched it. yes, poor taste. horrible commercial.

Honored Contributor

I haven't  seen their commercials for a while.  A few years ago, they had the scooting dog, which I thought was in poor taste.  I guess they thought it was funny.

Esteemed Contributor

@nana59  I find it disgusting, and it seems to be on all of the time.  No one, at least I hope not, lives that way.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nana59 wrote:

@nana59: A Stanley Steamer commercial that's ridiculous and in poor taste???  What's it about?

Valued Contributor

@Diva on The Q, a little boy about 3 goes into the bathroom, pees, completely misses the toilet, tracks all of his urine across the bathroom floor and onto the hallway carpet. Nasty. I have 4 grandkids, 3 of them boys, and nope, they always aimed well!
Respected Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 wrote:
@Diva on The Q, a little boy about 3 goes into the bathroom, pees, completely misses the toilet, tracks all of his urine across the bathroom floor and onto the hallway carpet. Nasty. I have 4 grandkids, 3 of them boys, and nope, they always aimed well!

@Its Me LuLuBelle2: Ewwwww!!!!! Thanks for the info...I think Smiley Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

@nana59: A Stanley Steamer commercial that's ridiculous and in poor taste???  What's it about?

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

a little boy who does not have good aim at the toilet....and tracking it through the house....and a boy doing the "floss" dance who hits himself in the groin...a kid sitting on the couch next to him bursts out into laughter...spitting out a mouthful of what looks like a strawberry shake all over the rug......

Valued Contributor

@Diva on The Q, LOL, you're very welcome! And believe me, glad you've missed it! One of those images that once you've seen you can't "unsee!" LuLu