Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Royal Rift: Kate and Camilla

@KKJ wrote:

"...with Will and Kate's kids misbehaving."

When did they misbehave? I've not seen this from George and Charlotte, but then we don't see all of it. Now Louis is another story. Good thing he was left at home!

During the Queen's Funeral.  I read it more than once.  Obviously you didn't....that's when @KKJ .  You can search the story and it will come up.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

Unless names are used to report who said what I don't necessarily believe this is true. Who is this " royal insider" who stated this? Tired of all these rumors. 

I bet you believe everything you hear about Meghan though, don't you @Janey2 ?  You can search it.  I guarantee you lots of hits.

Respected Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

"...with Will and Kate's kids misbehaving."

When did they misbehave? I've not seen this from George and Charlotte, but then we don't see all of it. Now Louis is another story. Good thing he was left at home!

During the Queen's Funeral.  I read it more than once.  Obviously you didn't....that's when @KKJ .  You can search the story and it will come up.

Good grief, why so defensive? I wasn't saying YOU or the article were wrong. Was saying it's wrong of Camilla to think the kids were misbehaving.

Esteemed Contributor

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/kate-middleton-steps-over-camilla-25115356

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/20221009153476/royal-family-losing-their-temper-in-public/

People will always believe what they want.  That's part of being Human.

Respected Contributor

I agree that folks may just want their momemt of fame spreading gossip that may or may not be true.

As to not liking Meghan - that has nothing to do with gossip and everything to do with her constant whining.  The one who wants privacy takes every opportunity to grab the limelight - and then complains over and over about how oppressed she is.

Respected Contributor

Pure gossip. Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of either of them but this is nothing but gossip from an unnamed source who likely made most of it up!

Respected Contributor

Much to do about nothing.............

Honored Contributor

British tabloid garbage.  I don't believe any of it.  It doesn't even make sense.  

Respected Contributor

Crime is at a high. Please worry about that fact. A thirteen year old girl was shot in the subway. A 32 year old man was thrown from the train tracks. People are getting killed every day. Now those are facts.