Respected Contributor

Re: ✅❌ New Q Forums 1 Yr. Later: LIKES & DISLIKES?✅❌

Love the hearts & the @ sign when I want to bring something to the attention of a specific poster or posters.

Miss the ignore poster button.  Yes, I know, I could just bypass those posts but it's just easier to have it blocked for me so I don't get ticked off and/or write something.

Respected Contributor

Instead of likes and dislikes:  what I miss is the ease of going back to posts that I commented on.   I still haven't figured out how to do that now.  Sometimes I want to see what others said or see if I ever made a comment or not or or or.        Before you could just click on something in the upper right hand corner and it took you to all of your posts I think in chronological order.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like some of the new features, but would probably gladly give them up to return to forums that are less cumbersome to use... The old forums were far easier upon which to post... And these emoticons, well, stink... I also think the posting history on these forums is pointless... All it really tells you is which thread you or another poster posted upon. The old system, providing a snippet of what was said, was far more useful in locating a particular post... Oh, and yes, I vastly preferred the boards before they were moderated to within and inch of their life... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I dont mind the change. I like posting here. I'm not techy and I don't have too many problems here. 😊