Super Contributor

Re: New Prince Louis Arthur Charles

@Fiero Woman wrote:

Why in the world.  We over threw these people at the Boston Tea Party.  Want to pay for their upkeep and very luxiourious lifestyles,  hair stylists, life coaches, personal physicians, personal anything to include chefs, great clothes, presented by top designers' trips, accommodations cars, dinners, health care, naninies, right down to toilet paper.  Castles and lavish everything.  They present themselves, smile and there we have it.  

————

The Royal Family are steeped in centuries of tradition. It may be a tradition, that you disdain, certainly, your right. But, as American citizens, it’s really none of our business!

I suspect, we have a few behaviors, that, they don’t exactly admire. 

Super Contributor

@FuzzyFace wrote:

Seabreeze, no offense intended but I LOVE that goofy song. When my family moved to the Seattle area in...1986, I think it was...there was a campaign to make Louie Louie the state song. I'm not pulling your leg, either; we saw television ads in favor of it.

My DH and I looked at each other and said, Is this for real? (We had just moved here from San Diego because of a job change.) What have we gotten ourselves into? (This was less than a month into our new home state.)

Evidently the campaign really was for real but it failed; I don't know if Washington state has a state song but if it does, it's NOT Louie Louie, much to my disappointment (I love goofiness).

How about that little princess Charlotte? I'll bet she's a handful--in a good way. She sure is cute but I think I can see a little sparkle of mischeviouness in those little eyes.

————-

Hi From Spokane: 

If you like goofiness, I do, too, how about Portland’s love affair, with the PDX carpet🤪

The carpet has been replaced, but, I think, there are still a couple of areas, where it lives on👍

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Fiero Woman wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower  The whole mess of names, is just that.  Prince William is trying to please Dad (SOB) and Camilla.  I just could not live in that snake pit.   They know what their father did and continue to be fake and live that livestyle.

And how do you know that?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

None of our business? The Brits make a big commotion over every thing they can. I'm surprised they didn't have a contest to name the prince! (They don't call their family The Firm for no good reasom--gotta keep the money rolling in.)

No, when you rub something in the whole world's face, you MAKE it everyone's business.

Honored Contributor

@SUHsE

Not to be rude, but the current royal family is just not that old.  Both Victoria & Albert were arrivistes of German descent.  With of all their children they pretty much contributed to most of the current royal families around Europe.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Fiero Woman wrote:

I think the Royals are a facade.  Those boys know better about Diana but go with Charles and prune face - sorry.  A truly gentle soul destroyed by Charles and prune face.

@Fiero Woman  From what I've read, I don't think Diana was such a "gentle soul."  She had some major emotional issues for sure that Charles wasn't equipped to deal with.  Two people who weren't suited for each other, that's for sure.