Valued Contributor

Re: New Prince Louis Arthur Charles

@Carmie  I see that.  I just could not live with him as my father., how awful.    Queen Elizabeth?  She knows better

Valued Contributor

I think the Royals are a facade.  Those boys know better about Diana but go with Charles and prune face - sorry.  A truly gentle soul destroyed by Charles and prune face.

Valued Contributor

They destroyed her gentle essence, love for children and the down troden, hungry , deseased, crippled, no hope for life.  She gave her all and look what happened to her.  Charles and prune face looking at the throne.

Super Contributor

@Fiero Woman wrote:

I think the Royals are a facade.  Those boys know better about Diana but go with Charles and prune face - sorry.  A truly gentle soul destroyed by Charles and prune face.

Camilla's face could stop a clock.

Super Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

I would be more concerned about the poor kid being bald as a young adult than being saddled with an old man name like Louie. I cannot believe how bald his Dad is already and Prince Harry's hair is starting to thin out. Baldness is hereditary, so I guess there is a God. LOL. IMO tall does not make up for being bald.LOL.

I can’t believe you just said that. That is a very small minded statement and says a lot about you.

LOVE her comment!!!!! RIGHT ON!!!!

Honored Contributor

@sol_luna wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

I would be more concerned about the poor kid being bald as a young adult than being saddled with an old man name like Louie. I cannot believe how bald his Dad is already and Prince Harry's hair is starting to thin out. Baldness is hereditary, so I guess there is a God. LOL. IMO tall does not make up for being bald.LOL.

I can’t believe you just said that. That is a very small minded statement and says a lot about you.

So you think it is funny to mock bald men too?  How sad you feel that way.  I am sure many of the woman on this forum are in love with wonderful men who happen to be bald. 

Having hair does not define anyone.  Mocking people clearly defines someone and not in a good way. It is a form of bullying.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

I can’t believe you just said that. That is a very small minded statement and says a lot about you

What's small minded about? I don't think much of someone who calls another poster small minded because they have a different opinion than you. I look at it as the big picture and if you and the 6 other people who hearted your post don't agree, so be it.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@sol_luna wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

So you think it is funny to mock bald men too?  How sad you feel that way.  I am sure many of the woman on this forum are in love with wonderful men who happen to be bald. 

Having hair does not define anyone.  Mocking people clearly defines someone and not in a good way. It is a form of bullying.

Neither does being short and people have no problem calling that to ones attention and there are plenty of women who love short men.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@sol_luna wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

Neither does being short and people have no problem calling that to ones attention and there are plenty of women who love short men.

Huh?  Lots of people are short, including me.  There is nothing wrong with it.  Guess what, we know we are short? Making fun of someone because they are short is wrong.  I had a short brother(  5’ 1”) who was mocked by a lot of people.  He didn’t act like he minded, but it bothered me when people mocked him. He was bald too and his two beautiful sons are going bald prematurely too.

Would you mock someone because they had a red birthmark on their face?  Would you mock someone who was bow legged or had a deformed hand?  I hope not! 

It is never right to laugh and poke fun of people for the way they look. And no one can convince me otherwise.  It is 100%wrong...period.  

If anyone mocks or bullies someone, I will call them out for it.  Don’t like it...well, too bad.

Honored Contributor

They look like Cyrus (The Royals) daughters.

Screen Shot 2018-04-28 at Sat, Apr 28, 2018-2.59.25 AM.png

Going to my room now..... runaway.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif