Honored Contributor

Re: New Oreos in Shop Rite/Mystery Flavor

You gals really know how to live on the edge.  Afraid to try a "mystery flavor" cookie.  Look what you will have missed if it's delicious.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I'd try them. Heck if you don't like them pass them on to me or someone else in your house or friend!

Trusted Contributor

I really liked their 4th of July Oreo with red & blue sparks in the middle. It was like tasteless Pop Rocks candy added to the icing in the center, if anyone missed out. So they just tasted like normal, but crackled in your mouth.

Honored Contributor

Just my opinion, I don't care that the package says Oreo - once they change the original filling to a different flavor, they are no longer Oreos!

Honored Contributor

I love Oreos but I wouldn't take a chance on the Mystery flavor.  I might hate the flavor and I'd have to throw them out.  Oreos have come in a a lot of limited edition flavors, I'd choose one of those before I went with an unknown.  

Honored Contributor

I was in Shop Rite and bought the MEGASTUF Oreos. Don't need to fool around with the flavor. The MegaStuf is just fine with me.

Honored Contributor

the radio station i listen to every morning the dj's were talking about this oreo cookie this morn on there show.  

one of the dj's did not like the flavor, he likes the traditional oreo cookie over all the flavors oreo has introduced over the years.

Honored Contributor

@dexThe people who buy them must really want to enter the contest, but the only Oreos I've liked are the originals so I'm just not interested.

Trusted Contributor

Have not seen the mystery Oreos. I like the Lemon. Just bought 2 packages if the Pumpkin Oreos. Have not opened them yet.

Trusted Contributor

@dex Me!!! I've been all over the limited edition flavors. However, I honestly can't remember when the last time I bought a bag of regular Oreos was...might actually be years ago.