Regular Contributor
Oreo quietly unveiled a new flavor Key lime pie, features graham cracker cookie and key lime pie filling. What do think I love key lime pie not sure about Oreos. Tried posting this before so sorry if it shows twice.
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
Robert Frost

Respected Contributor

That sounds good. Their lemon oreos are way too sweet. I will try these and hope they're better. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Esteemed Contributor

mmmm, key lime pie

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Esteemed Contributor
I have a stash of the S'mores, the peanut butter cup ones and may have to hoard these too.

Thanks for the heads up !
Valued Contributor

It sounds good.  I would at least try them once.

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Respected Contributor

I'm still trying to get past the new skinny ones that look like someone sat on them.............................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Regular Contributor
The ad said will be in the local stores will look for them when I go shopping Sat. I do like the s'mores Oreos.
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
Robert Frost

Trusted Contributor
Key lime pie sounds yummy. And how did I miss s'mores Oreos?! Going to try both, I think.
Respected Contributor

Key lime pie is one of my favorite desserts. Not sure how it would translate to an Oreo cookie. 

Esteemed Contributor
Spoiler

Thanks for posting. I completely forgot w hen I saw an ad on tv yesterday. In my email from Starcrest today there was an Oreo cookbook for $3.